PZJ's latest, Spiers, Greenslade, etc...

Siam69

Click the link for the full text, inserts, etc..

https://examplewordpresscom7073.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/the-hyperbolic-alistair-graham-spiers/

The Hyperbolic Alistair Graham Spiers

Posted on January 24, 2016 by Pharez Zarah and Judah

Hyperbole is defined as ”exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.” The Cambridge English dictionary describes it as ”a way of speaking or writing that makes someone or something sound bigger, better, more, etc. than they are”

The above descriptions aptly sum up the columnist Graham Spiers. Graham during the past week indulged in the most grossly exaggerated hyperbole that any columnist could embarrass himself with. Lets have a look at what Alistair Graham Spiers said on his social media account about a twiiter/Blog that appeared in the public domain last week.

Now have in mind what the Cambridge dictionary defined hyperbole as. You would almost think they had the Columnist in mind when defining it. I want to remind Alistair/Graham Spiers of a column he penned on the 22/08/2012 and here it is in full.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/graham-spiers-man-of-faith-left-in-an-impossible-position-1-2480532

Speaking about a man who would later have to leave his position in disgrace he described Cardinal O’Brien with such eulogies as this ”Although I intellectually disagree with him, my admiration for O’Brien grows with an almost equal fervour with every passing week” He went on ”He is a strong and resolute Christian man. He is a spiritual leader of deep empathy and understanding. He is, according to those who know him, a warm and engaging character, qualities which I’ve no doubt sprang from his pre-celebrity years of humble parish work in places such as Cowdenbeath, Kilsyth and Bathgate among others”

The above would prove to me that the Columnist is not fit to judge who should be in charge of children’s safety. Of course I have no doubt had Alistair/Graham known the true nature of the man his admiration was growing for with each passing day he would have reported this to the Police. Or maybe his admiration would have blinded him. 

As usual with such hyperbole the usual suspects joined in with the Columnist. The ”Hyperboles” are nothing if not predictable. They have an alarming regularity to jump on anything Rangers. You could almost write the pre empted script for some of them and who would do the writing. Jim Spence (Jimmy Ping) and Gerard Braden along with Tom English were the first to jump on the Spiers Hyperbole. As I said these people are nothing if not predictable.  Then we had the Guardian’s Roy Greenslade. 

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/jan/22/police-investigate-rangers-fan-site-over-threats-to-journalists

Now who seen that one coming? The amazing thing is Greenslade used a blogger who masquerades as a Rangers fan and who in reality is an ex jail bird. Greenslade was also hyperbolic in his column but that is not surprising from this man. Greenslade who when it comes Rangers is no stranger to hyperbole. To make his headline column really stand out and give it maximum gravitas he stated ”that police are now investigating its organisers” 

Greenslade is another man who might just recognise those who can make real threats. He is the arch typical hypocritical hyperbolic. Ruth Dudley Edwards explains what kind of man Greenslade is. 

http://www.ruthdudleyedwards.co.uk/journalism12/IrInd12_14.html

Greenslade you see had no problem attacking a young woman who had been raped by an organisation he had previously written for when they were carrying out the most heinous crimes imaginable.

Let the excellent Ruth Dudley Edwards explain to you about his hypocrisy. ”Glover drew attention to a revelation in a 2008 book by Nick Davies (Flat Earth News) that in the late Eighties, when Hyde Greenslade was managing editor (news) at the Sunday Times — whose editor loathed the IRA — under the pseudonym George King, Hyde Greenslade wrote for Sinn Fein’s An Phoblacht”  Greenslade according to Ms Edwards is also a very close friend of  Pat Doherty, a Sinn Fein MP and of course member of the IRA. As far as Greenslade is concerned Ms Edwards certainly has his measure.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/debateni/ruth-dudley-edwards/greenslades-bid-at-full-disclosure-falls-short-for-me-31503110.html

You will also see in this article that Greenslade stood surety  for IRA member John Downey, the Hyde Park bombing suspect. Nice man is Greenslade. You will understand that anything he says about Rangers or the Rangers support is in the generality taken with a very large pinch of salt.

But what I want to highlight in particular is the claims of Greenslade which no doubt was based on the social media announcement of Alistair Graham Spiers that he had reported the twitter account to the Police. Here again is what the hyperbolic Greenslade stated  ”that police are now investigating its organisers” Now this was simply not true. Like the other columnist who started all this it was a hyperbolic statement based on hysteria and it was false.

First thing is first. The Police to investigate anything or anyone there must be a law broken. For the avoidance of doubt there was no law broken and neither were the Police investigating the organisers of the twitter account. Facts are not and have never been the domain of Spiers and the Greenslade’s of this world. In an amazing climbdown Spiers basically admitted this. Here is a recent social media quote

Spiers had been told by the Police no laws had been broken and you can see that he begins to change tact. For someone who would be confident of the Police carrying out investigations you would not be saying things like the above. Spiers had made a blunder of massive proportions. He was made to look silly. 

The account that Spiers had reported and spoke to the Police about then challenged him to tell him what the Police had advised. Spiers replied with this.

For the avoidance of doubt the account had asked him what the Police advised. Spiers simply replied ”They Advised” What they advised I can only imagine. But it would have went along the lines of ”You are wasting our time”

Spiers climbed down and make no mistake about that. We have had banner headlines about this account and promised Police investigations. Let me repeat again there are no Police investigations into anything or anyone. This was hyperbole and wasted columns of the greatest proportions and just shows you that if there is anything these people masquerading as journalists can jump on and use against Rangers in their continuing agenda they will not fail to do so. This is not journalism this is hyperbole. 

The connections between Greenslade, PMGB and Thomson (C4) have been apparent for some time.

We could call it one of a number of branches of the 'Celtic-Minded and Useful Contacts'.

You have the online and NUJ blogger who is supported by Press journalist and TV reporter.

Both RG and AT have been very quick and opportunistic to jump on anything negative relating to Rangers, our fans and their 'perceived treatment' of journalists. This reached a 'high-point' for them when C4 went with a TV feature on the subject and since then, they don't miss a trick.

Others like Spiers and McGowan have assisted along the way.

-----------------------------------

This is only one small part of what has been an effective network that has it's fingers in many pies.

1 minute ago, True Azure said:

In Britney's case, could hyperbole not just be edited to lies?

The best liars wrap up their untruths in packages that often contain some truth.

I don't even think that Spiers is a good liar and looking at his output over a number of years he is transparent.

1 minute ago, Ger77 said:

Sadly, there are many within our support that preach the 'just ignore them' line. Make no bones about it, these are Rangers haters of the highest order and fair play to those that challenge and expose them.

Indeed!

Look where the 'Dignified silence' got us, every cunt thinking that he and his dog could make up any old shite and lies to try and damage us, as they knew it wouldn't be challenged.

I really do take my hat off to PZJ, the amount of work he does for us, to challenge these cunts, whether it be the hypocrisy of corrupt land deals for the taigs, exposing and outing people such as John James as absolutely obsessed taigs, to the point of obviously having a mental illness, as their life seems to revolve around Rangers, or blogs like the above.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Keep up the good work PZJ.

The trouble is that these people have got a platform to influence the general public which they use to

promote an anti Rangers agenda, we can expose them online all we want but until we have a public platform

that would allow us to challenge them we are just pissing in the wind.

Got to take my hat off to PZJ for the work he does:praise:

I'm not saying for one minute that we ignore these clowns, but I do have to say that I'm bored by all this shite.

What the bad thing about it is that it must still sell papers, or get folks tuning into such contrived snippets of pish. but then again, I do think that the more right wing this country becomes the more catholic it will be. And opportunities for education and explanations will be less and dictatorship will ensue.

If fact, dictatorship has been with us since Thatcher spewed out her 'non-concesus' politics all them years ago and people in power have lost no time in bullshitting the rest of us, with the willing help of the media.

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

I'm not saying for one minute that we ignore these clowns, but I do have to say that I'm bored by all this shite.

What the bad thing about it is that it must still sell papers, or get folks tuning into such contrived snippets of pish. but then again, I do think that the more right wing this country becomes the more catholic it will be. And opportunities for education and explanations will be less and dictatorship will ensue.

If fact, dictatorship has been with us since Thatcher spewed out her 'non-concesus' politics all them years ago and people in power have lost no time in bullshitting the rest of us, with the willing help of the media.

You do understand that Greenslade and his Grauniad paymasters are from the left wing. Try not to lump all the blame on one extreme when both ends of the spectrum employ exactly the same tactics to peddle their views to the masses.

The inference all of them make is that Rangers and the Rangers support is some sort of right wing paramilitary supporting enclave oppressing the poor down trodden minority. The fact that that 'minority' has inveigled its way into all levels of the political and cultural landscape of Scotland is responsible for much of the current poisonous bile rained on us.

You also seem to miss that the current First Minister was part of a Marxist group that were routed from the SNP but wormed their way to the top. Those are the people and their ilk that are responsible and those that must be challenged whenever possible, preferably by the club and supporters groups. All but one group seem unwilling, at best to mount that challenge.

20 hours ago, Ger77 said:

Sadly, there are many within our support that preach the 'just ignore them' line. Make no bones about it, these are Rangers haters of the highest order and fair play to those that challenge and expose them.

Well said that man.

18 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

You do understand that Greenslade and his Grauniad paymasters are from the left wing. Try not to lump all the blame on one extreme when both ends of the spectrum employ exactly the same tactics to peddle their views to the masses.

The inference all of them make is that Rangers and the Rangers support is some sort of right wing paramilitary supporting enclave oppressing the poor down trodden minority. The fact that that 'minority' has inveigled its way into all levels of the political and cultural landscape of Scotland is responsible for much of the current poisonous bile rained on us.

You also seem to miss that the current First Minister was part of a Marxist group that were routed from the SNP but wormed their way to the top. Those are the people and their ilk that are responsible and those that must be challenged whenever possible, preferably by the club and supporters groups. All but one group seem unwilling, at best to mount that challenge.

What youve said is dead right. If you take any of these cunts twatter lines and look back, they all connect to each other and they all go back to the SNP and so the rhats in the mhedia.

See the haggs timeline attracts aw the shite and tarriers any bodys eyes could handle. Makes me want to boak. :drugang:

20 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

You say that everyone's using the same tactics and I agree with that 100%. None of them seem to come out with anything different and even all use the same words to claim mock disgust at the poverty that is increasing in this country. Unless you think that the poor have done better since the right wing policies have blighted this country.

I'm not interested in the SNP, or any of them to be perfectly honest other than the fact that cuts to services continue under whatever colour of party is bleating these crocodile tears. Every politician in this country has done some stupid things in their past, certainly the majority of them.

I'm also taken aback by the lack of knowledge of this country's history amongst people of social media, but the ignorance extends to people in pubs and the streets in general.

When the Whigs decided to invite William III over to take over from James the II(VII) after he was becoming increasingly catholic in his ways, the Tories, as opposition decided to support James' return to the throne.

I think you'd be surprised to find out how many tories are indeed catholics.

As an atheist I wish all these religious creeps would fuck off and stop trying to impose the rules thought relevant 2000 years ago are still today.

As my point was, the world is becoming more and more right wing and consequently, catholic.

11 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

You say that everyone's using the same tactics and I agree with that 100%. None of them seem to come out with anything different and even all use the same words to claim mock disgust at the poverty that is increasing in this country. Unless you think that the poor have done better since the right wing policies have blighted this country.

I'm not interested in the SNP, or any of them to be perfectly honest other than the fact that cuts to services continue under whatever colour of party is bleating these crocodile tears. Every politician in this country has done some stupid things in their past, certainly the majority of them.

I'm also taken aback by the lack of knowledge of this country's history amongst people of social media, but the ignorance extends to people in pubs and the streets in general.

When the Whigs decided to invite William III over to take over from James the II(VII) after he was becoming increasingly catholic in his ways, the Tories, as opposition decided to support James' return to the throne.

I think you'd be surprised to find out how many tories are indeed catholics.

As an atheist I wish all these religious creeps would fuck off and stop trying to impose the rules thought relevant 2000 years ago are still today.

As my point was, the world is becoming more and more right wing and consequently, catholic.

You seem to be missing the central point that its a left wing agenda thats working against Rangers and Scotland is becoming significantly less 'right wing' but more 'Catholic'. You seem completely unaware of the history of the SNP and the leanings of the 'journalists' like Greenslade who are responsible for the anti-Rangers propaganda. 

You'd be surprised at the left wing leanings of those ranged against our club and its support. You know the Catholic Church in many countries in the developed world is struggling. There is a significant shortfall in young priests and the older generation is slowly dying out.

If you really look at the world the Middle East and North Africa are increasingly fundamentalist Islam. Very few places are becoming more Catholic maybe South America at a push. Catholics remain around 17.5% of the global population so your assertion doesnt really hold up.

You talk about not going back 2000 years then drag up something from 300 years ago. Neither are relevant to whats happening to Rangers. You really do need to educate yourself about our enemies.