Thank You Alan Stubbs

Rangers Lady

I can't say that I like Stubbs but I do agree that this season has at least had a bit of excitement with the competition from Hivs. As someone mentioned above, we still haven't got it in the bag so until it's mathematically impossible I'm not gonna count my chickens - look how quick our 11 point margin was decreased .

I've mentioned previously that I didn't get my season ticket until the year we went down so, aside from the play-offs last season, I've had to wait since 2012/13 season to have this level of excitement in the football.

I thought last year would've been exciting but it just turned out to be a major disappointment with Hearts being runaway winners.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember when he phoned Warburton up about the traitor fiasco? that was funny. Or when his "mind games" backifired spectacularly in the last meeting between us at Ibrox? The only thing I like about Stubbs is his ability to put his back fat ugly elephant feet in his mouth. For some unknown reason the media have been hyping him up and he seems to be buying into it. 

34 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

This 100%. Cue "the PL teams are shite" posts. Some need a reality check

Spl teams are shite. At least half of them wouldn't get promoted from this years championship. 

And Hivs are in the league cup final putting out 3 SPL teams on the way there. There's a step up in class but no a very big one 

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dundee Hibs relegated.

Killie beat Hibs in the play off final.

That would be my ideal scenario :lol: 

My dream scenario would be QOS finishing fourth and going all the way in the playoffs. Leaving Killie, Dundee Hivs, Hivs and Falkirk all battling it out next year in this diddy league

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

My dream scenario would be QOS finishing fourth and going all the way in the playoffs. Leaving Killie, Dundee Hivs, Hivs and Falkirk all battling it out next year in this diddy league

QOS deserve a crack at the "top flight",good wee team imo.

Walters last season was the most poisonous in memory, 7 Old firms in one season, one being a New Years Ibrox Disaster remembrance that the taigs didnt honour. The possibility of losing that league to him didn't bear thinking of, this seasons not quite on that level, but it definitely makes the beast stir within. I've missed it.

If Hivs stay down (fingers crossed) that ugly bastard will leave for a job elsewhere, possibly as Delia's replacement at torbett towers and if that happens we won't see them back up anytime soon as any players they have that are decent will leave as well. Will also mean we get to humiliate the ugly one all over again with his new team.

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

Are you as spaced out as your text looks?

I like Stubbs too and Hibs are a better team under him than anything at the bottom of the Premiership. They should go up through the playoffs, which I reckon will be good for the Premiership.

I agree, the pressure is good and yet nothing like what they'll encounter after promotion. The fact is Celtic need stopped immediately.

I also reckon Warburton's teams could thrive in Europe where possession and being comfortable on the ball are vital.

Totally agree about Europe. We'll get loads of space to play :)

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

Ooft thats a good wee scenario there!

1 hour ago, Bogtrotters said:

As opposed to being streets ahead hivs are still chasing us hard

Got to be a good experience for the lads who now know every game is a must win as opposed to their previous clubs where some games, a draw is a good result

Had we been 20 points ahead by now they would be new to the idea, {hopefully next season}', when we are going for 55

Having to dig out a win in the last minute is what it's all about and learning that this year can only be a plus

Looking ahead we have no easy fixtures this month and next bar maybe one

Bizarre as it is there's also something I'm beginning to like about Stubbs

I'm happy they are on our tails and keep us working hard to clinch the league in style .It deserves that as it's been a good season so far .If we won it in a canter ,we would possibly not learn as much about ourselves and even become complacent for next season 

Stubbs is a bitter scouse cunt. Fuck him. 

But I do agree with Hibs giving us a tight race is a bit of a blessing. Installs that mentality that one stupid slip up could cost us dear and not to let that happen. It's going to be invaluable for next season. 

BTW, we keep hearing there's a lot of games to go, so there's plenty of opportunity for hivs to perform their usual collapse trick. No matter how many players septic loan them.

There was hardly any shots on goal in that game with Morton last night, but the media, especially Radio Ireland(Scotland) where they've been saying that they're a Premiership team.

No they're not, they're 2nd in the Championship.

Given enough hype maybe he can be persuaded that he's Dumbo and try to fly there, with the obvious crashing to the ground consequences.

He doesn't like me i tell you that, when i'm sitting on the settee and he's on talking mince as per. I can see his goggle eye following me out the room when i go for pish, i actually stoped once and asked him '' whit the feck are you looking at ya eejit''

I was pished at the time and don't usually talk to the telly, but his roving eye is fecking eerie.