• No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Willis said:

I just dont think the song does anything to get the blood pumping. Its a boring song. Liked it at first but i think its had its day.

Id like them to get someone to record a decent version of Follow Follow to play at the start, one with a good tempo that builds to get the fans riled up.

But if most want Penny Arcade to stay then id suggest they alternate songs, like mix up Simply The Best, Penny Arcade and maybe Follow Follow or some other song, then change it up each game so you never know what song will be played, would make a change from the same playlist every week. I usually wait till the last minute  get in because its boring waiting for kickoff in Ibrox.

Does anyone actually get excited when they hear Penny Arcade? I know the loyalist connotations and tbh i love that but the song just does nothing for me

I agree with you, it doesn't really excite.     

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It was sang at the end of loyalist nights whilat the collection tins where brought round. 

Loved being at a party and it came on and you could always spot a fellow loyalist giving it laldy :lol: before Rangers took it on.

That'll be us docked points tho for secsectarian undertones. 

I mind nights over in Greengairs and Airdrie Town Hall back in the day Sylvia belting out at the end. Class

Is a good song for the fans to sing when it's not over used. 

17 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

I mind nights over in Greengairs and Airdrie Town Hall back in the day Sylvia belting out at the end. Class

Is a good song for the fans to sing when it's not over used. 

Yip the old platoon nights :crabflute: 

4 minutes ago, North Rd said:

Love it, if not played too much before beginning of match....

And love when abroad and its sung by a singer and half the audience join in and the other half don't know where to look.

:lol: 

That's why I liked it better when it wasn't played at ibrox. When on holiday or at a party you could tell another "brother" from the fact they were belting out penny arcade.

Folk who didn't know what it was just looked on as if to say, fuck they young guys like that old song :lol: 

Mix it up, plenty that could be played yet we play the same stuff every time.  I think the same about the Louden, cracking for a pint but every single week the same 5/6 tracks on loop.  There is no shortage of music out there to pick from.