• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are a club built on strong traditions FFS.. we cant go around changing our songs every year just cos somebody is getting sick of it , or a new, 'better' song enters the fucking charts.. what next?.. we start rapping a loyalist anthem with our Rangers baseball caps back to front ? ...what the fuck would Nicola Fish and her republican buddies think of that???

Actually now that I think of it like that...yes, I'm up for it. I'd like to change to a Loyalist rap.

:uk:

11 hours ago, The New Era said:

Done it 

Keep Penny Arcade as part of the build up. Think it sounds brilliant when sang by all in the stadium. More hairs stand up on your neck than blood pumping aggression but impressive all the same. 

Our biggest issue is fans don't sing like that unless it's a big game. Regardless of the song choice. 

12 hours ago, bomber said:

derrys walls to the tune of amazing grace.best song ever for atmosphere!!!

Would love for us to start this again slow twice then as the game kicks off "ALTOGETHER NOW" 

Ps why did we stop singing the one "and it's Glasgow Rangers (clap clap) Glasgow Rangers fc! We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" sure we were one of the first

They should play a mixture of all the proper Rangers songs. Every other Saturday, Follow Follow, Rangers over here, Rangers Easy Ok, Famous Glasgow Rangers etc. Mix it up every week and maybe more fans would actually join in and start singing these songs throughout the match. 

It  kinda worked with the blue sea of Ibrox. They started playing that the season we had Man Utd in the Champions league and after a while the fans started singing the song throughout the game. Would hopefully work with others as well. 

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

We are a club built on strong traditions FFS.. we cant go around changing our songs every year just cos somebody is getting sick of it , or a new, 'better' song enters the fucking charts.. what next?.. we start rapping a loyalist anthem with our Rangers baseball caps back to front ? ...what the fuck would Nicola Fish and her republican buddies think of that???

Actually now that I think of it like that...yes, I'm up for it. I'd like to change to a Loyalist rap.

:uk:

"The Cry Was Yo, Surrender"?

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol: 

That's why I liked it better when it wasn't played at ibrox. When on holiday or at a party you could tell another "brother" from the fact they were belting out penny arcade.

Folk who didn't know what it was just looked on as if to say, fuck they young guys like that old song :lol: 

The underlying significance of the 'Penny Arcade' will only be understood by any of those who have been deemed worthy.:thumbup:

12 hours ago, markem said:

Mix it up, plenty that could be played yet we play the same stuff every time.  I think the same about the Louden, cracking for a pint but every single week the same 5/6 tracks on loop.  There is no shortage of music out there to pick from.

Ive noticed this with lots of Rangers pubs, ive got at least 200 loyalist/Rangers songs, but the pubs only ever play the usual few generic tunes over and over