Well done Harry

Well done that man SPFL goal of the month for march.

Great goal, showed great tenacity and desire to get the shot in and no shortage of skill to execute it.

What a week for the guy , from not playing football to earning a long term deal with the world's most succesfull club, winning a title and a wee nod for a superb goal to boot.

Well done harry.

The dressing rooms full of guys like Harry, guys who were going nowhere, who the gaffers known about and brought in from the wilderness, the hunger of these guys has been apparent since day one.

The way they have bonded and the team spirit they display is a joy to behold.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Looks a real find by Warburton and hopefully will thrive in the SPHELL. Bags of talent and can't get enough of the ball,has earned a deal no problem.

Yep thats apparent,  boys got a fair bit of confidence in his ability, thats good to see, even better that he can execute it as well.:541:

12 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Yep thats apparent,  boys got a fair bit of confidence in his ability, thats good to see, even better that he can execute it as well.:541:

You'd have to to turn down a two year deal at Ajax to go find first team football.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You'd have to to turn down a two year deal at Ajax to go find first team football.

Strange one on the face of it but cant fault the guy for choosing first team football at Brentford over more academy football in Holland, don't think reflects on his confidence in his abilities if thats what your suggesting, suspect as a 20 year old having played academy football at watford and villa he just wanted to play competitive football.

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Strange one on the face of it but cant fault the guy for choosing first team football at Brentford over more academy football in Holland, don't think reflects on his confidence in his abilities if thats what your suggesting, suspect as a 20 year old having played academy football at watford and villa he just wanted to play competitive football.

A bit of both. He told me the story last week about it. He didn't even have a solid deal on the table from Brentford at the time, just some interest from them. At Ajax he would likely have played competitive football in the Dutch second division. Personally I think it say a lot about his confidence in his ability in that he was comfortable enough to walk away from a contract after the trial that he had to seek regular football. A player who had any doubts about their suitability for regular football at that age would have snapped up the Ajax deal and kept working away.

And yet not so long ago, 4 - 6 weeke we had the following comments/;

12 said:

Another Nicky Clark imo

On 1/26/2016 at 1:16 AM, fanaticCR said:

I know it's early but from what I've seen he doesn't look anything special.

He looked absolutely knackered after about 10 minutes of coming on the other night.

I obviously hope I'm wrong however can't see it changing.

On 1/26/2016 at 3:02 AM, JograBear said:

Looks slow and cumbersome. He will enjoy Nandos.

At this early stage looks more like a McCoist signing.

On 1/26/2016 at 4:51 AM, Wearethepeople72 said:

It's very early yet but I can't see him being with us for long.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:15 AM, Turnberry18 said:

He has a lot to prove. He appears far from convincing.

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A bit of both. He told me the story last week about it. He didn't even have a solid deal on the table from Brentford at the time, just some interest from them. At Ajax he would likely have played competitive football in the Dutch second division. Personally I think it say a lot about his confidence in his ability in that he was comfortable enough to walk away from a contract after the trial that he had to seek regular football. A player who had any doubts about their suitability for regular football at that age would have snapped up the Ajax deal and kept working away.

Yep, completely agree mate.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

And yet not so long ago, 4 - 6 weeke we had the following comments/;

Completely disagreed at the time, I saw a player who was clearly unfit but who showed ability, and confidence in that ability, I remember he came close with a few shots before he broke his duck, what I saw was a player finding fitness not form, his introduction was at a time when we were in transition a bit with new signings and losing Waggy, we needed someone to step up and he has.

I'm sure those quoted are delighted to be proved wrong.

Saw this posted on facbeook, should've seen the munters commenting on it saying "typical a "the rangers" player gets it".

Cunts are so bitter in this country that when people order a Gin n Tonic, they ask for a Scottish football fan instead of a slice of lemon. 

Well in Harry! Proud of the wee man, sooner we get him an extension the better! 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Slow start but has really shown what he is about in the last few weeks long may it continue. 

Woukd love to know how he can ping one in the top corner while falling on his arse at the same time. :lol:

Did you notice he did the same thing v Dumbarton?