Siam69

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bossed this wee paper gangster hardman prick all game. Absolute state of him haha! Many didn't think Halliday had it in him to make the step up in such a game but boy has he proved many wrong. And some. Hero, warrior, but a fucking player to boot. Fucking love him!

CgQS30NXIAAST2B.jpg

'Will ye aye'?

Fuck you broon.

21 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bossed this wee paper gangster hardman prick all game. Absolute state of him haha! Many didn't think Halliday had it in him to make the step up in such a game but boy has he proved many wrong. And some. Hero, warrior, but a fucking player to boot. Fucking love him!

CgQS30NXIAAST2B.jpg

He kept his kool and played football fucking brilliant Andy!

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

CgQS30NXIAAST2B.jpg

yer shite !! 

34 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

CgQS30NXIAAST2B.jpg

We'll see. :praise:

Too be honest I wasn't sure how he was going to do this game I thought if anybody in out team was going to see red it would've been him. But i'm very happy to have been proved wrong. He was fantastic, he was everywhere on that pitch. Only second to mckay for me performance wise.