ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Just got mine. Price increase is not too bad. £388 last season, £445. 10 monthly payments make it 478. Just giving a gage to how payments go on GF 6 section.

I normally pay it all up front. However, it might be better for me to do the monthly payments. Is it easy enough to sign up to?

Not had the email yet and had a look on website just says that renewals coming soon. Hopefully get email later today will be signing it off straight away. 20% rise is perfectly acceptable being mindful we have 2 games against the scum next season.

6 minutes ago, jafrfc said:

I normally pay it all up front. However, it might be better for me to do the monthly payments. Is it easy enough to sign up to?

Yes. It is. Do it online too, on the Rangers website. Or phone them. They pass on the info to Zebra.

But in saying that, Zebra finance fecked up my application last season by "losing it". Ended up having to pay for it on last day of deadline for renewals

and never updated my request for priority for semi final and final games.

I let it slide after the hassle of renewing and missed out on the semi final priority.  

6 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Yes. It is. Do it online too, on the Rangers website. Or phone them. They pass on the info to Zebra.

But in saying that, Zebra finance fecked up my application last season by "losing it". Ended up having to pay for it on last day of deadline for renewals

and never updated my request for priority for semi final and final games.

I let it slide after the hassle of renewing and missed out on the semi final priority.  

Can you still pay 4 monthly to the club? I paid upfront last year but am not in a position to do so this year. I would rather pay interest free to the club if possible.

No email yet. 

Does anyone know if during this renewal period I can re-locate to another part of stadium (in bf4 but want to get cellic games). I was told two years ago I had to wait until renewals were done, then subsequently told I now had a new ST and couldn't apply for away games! 

Was just wondering can I move during renewals, will I still be able to apply for away games? 

Also as far as I know they still do the 4month plan- done it this season. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No email yet. 

Does anyone know if during this renewal period I can re-locate to another part of stadium (in bf4 but want to get cellic games). I was told two years ago I had to wait until renewals were done, then subsequently told I now had a new ST and couldn't apply for away games! 

Was just wondering can I move during renewals, will I still be able to apply for away games? 

If you e-mail them after you've renewed then they'll try to sort you out after the renewal deadline.

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

£945 in the middle 

Cheers, mine will probably be £910 ish as it was a little cheaper than the middle as I sit 169, and then right at the end will probably be just under £900.

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

No email yet. 

Pre admin - you could buy a ST in the Broomloan that guaranteed tickets for games against celtic. They charged you about £80 more.