ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, one55 said:

we'll pass 40,000 no bother. we sold 38,000 this season. a lot of people will be coming back now we're in the league we belong, playing against better opposition, and of course you'll get the ones who are only interested in us again now that we'll be playing that lot in the east on a regular basis. 

38,000 takes in all sales throughout the season, including half ST.

If everyone renews at the start of the season, then a few thousand in the public sale, it will be fantastic and real endorsement from the fans that the club is finally on the right track, on and off the field.

If we get close to selling out the full 45,000 ST through the season...phenomenal.

Renewed. CR2 £420. I think this is great value for money. I love the view from up where I am and my mates are nearby, plus all the guys around me are pretty sound especially the old guy right next to me. Like seeing him each matchday and having a wee chat. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Renewed. CR2 £420. I think this is great value for money. I love the view from up where I am and my mates are nearby, plus all the guys around me are pretty sound especially the old guy right next to me. Like seeing him each matchday and having a wee chat. 

CR 2 loyal :uk:

My three renewals arrived today and prices back to what they were pre-admin which is perfectly acceptable to me.  Pretty sure they hadn't increased prior to that in about 3 or 4 years.    Anyone who thinks the prices are too high needs to remember that our other income has drastically reduced.  Hospitality, sponsorship, TV cash, Euro money, merchandise have all been decimated.   Hopefully we can improve on these going forward.

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

3 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I am on the 4 monthly payments and can see has been automatically renewed online as was last season. Not had an email yet though. Does anybody know what date the 4 payments are?

Do they charge interest for that like the 10 month zebra installments ?

3 minutes ago, super hans said:

Will ST sales to the general public start soon as I can't see anything on the official site. Want to get myself one as I'll be back home by the time the season starts, although I imagine I'll have to get in quick.

Mid June I would imagine, deadline for renewals is 5th of June. After that they will sort out people's transfer requests then a public sale will commence.