Obsessed anti Rangers bheast outed

1 hour ago, HeHaw said:

then having to see your club totally embarrased on the field by the club you hate the most ( even though they're pyoor deid according to you  ) is enough to send some of them over the edge.

Important  bit they kid on they believe added. :D:D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

He suggested he wanted to distance cellic from what was doing (why was he afraid of associating cellic with a biased witch-hunt ?), but eagerly copied his vitriol on to Chris Reilly the cellic financial director ?

Maybe there's a wee bit more in his background and his true intentions he might not be mentioning ?

Most worrying thing is his previous connections to HMRC etc. 

I believe the confidentiality and integrity agreements regarding civil servants are binding, even after employment is terminated ? (Can a knowledgable civil servant on here advise on the confidentiality requirements, especially regarding IT people ?)

Amongst our friends are an ex-policeman and an ex Clerk Of Court and they show incredible discretion and confidentiality about matters they dealt with in their time as Civil Servants. Is this, apparently inteligent though dangerously obsessive and hating man, unaware of these requirements ?

He seems too be blinded by his obsessive hatred to quite an extreme and irrational point.

He would have been required to sign the Official Secrets Act which is binding throughout your lifetime. So he is liable to prosecution.

When I worked in the tax office, my superior was a rhabid beggar from Shotts who was demoted rather than sacked when he was found to be leaking information regarding the BTC all over the web.

Him, his Dad, his Sister and his sister's Husband all work for HMRC as well and all in Bathgate and Livingston, all in management roles. You see what we're up against...

Glad I refused his hand shake on my way out the door. Dirty low-life is lucky I didn't stick the head right on him, the greasy IRA-obsessed cunt. You should see him, he looks exactly what you'd expect a member of the RA to look like

32 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

When I worked in the tax office, my superior was a rhabid beggar from Shotts who was demoted rather than sacked when he was found to be leaking information regarding the BTC all over the web.

Him, his Dad, his Sister and his sister's Husband all work for HMRC as well and all in Bathgate and Livingston, all in management roles. You see what we're up against...

Glad I refused his hand shake on my way out the door. Dirty low-life is lucky I didn't stick the head right on him, the greasy IRA-obsessed cunt. You should see him, he looks exactly what you'd expect a member of the RA to look like

That's all hearsay on this forum mate, rather than all that stuff about what you would allegedly like to do to him, which is understandable btw here's something much simpler.

You state he was demoted for leaking information on the BTC all over the web. Almost certainly a demotabe offence. 

Firstly, there would be a record of this. Can anyone on here advise on how you can present these facts to those affected by those leaks, i.e. our club, or anyone associated with our club. I'm sure it would be in their interest to know this, especially with potential future hearing etc. 

Secondly, and most importantly. It sounds to me that if this is true then he has probably broken the law by breaking confidentially, or by attempting to influence opinion when there were legal cases being fought by the HMRC. 

If you are aware of what he did I would feel you have a strong moral and ethical, and possibly legal duty to bring this to the relevant authorities and those affected's attention. 

What's other posters thoughts on this ? 

I spoke to someone a few days ago ..Both of us didn't know what we did for a living .It was a chance friendly meeting .I asked her what she did .She said she was from Hmrc in London .I was curious .Without sounding and mentioning football I probed to see how important she was .I found out she was very high up and was visiting Scottish offices .I then carefully mentioned I worked in both E-k and Cumbernauld .Cutting to the chase .Hmrc in England are very very aware of the clear nepotism that is going on and determined to do something about it .Thats what her remit was and is ..It cheered me up knowing this ..These bastards are going to get their just deserts 

Can someone pls explain this in simple terms for us simpletons who want to be offended? I want to be pissed of but I'm not educated enough

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Never use the word 'superior' when speaking about any boss, never mind one of those fukkers

My brother is a tax officer who worked at East Kilbride for years though is now in customs and excise at the airport.  I'm going to email him asking if he knows this individual which could at least verify some of the claims about him.

38 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

My brother is a tax officer who worked at East Kilbride for years though is now in customs and excise at the airport.  I'm going to email him asking if he knows this individual which could at least verify some of the claims about him.

There time will be coming to an end as HQ in England know what's going on up here .The words corruption and nepotism .And that's from high ranking official .

While this guy is obviously a wee turd, his cv says he worked at the DFID  not the HMRC. Both big government buildings in EK but not the same one. Or am I missing something?

7 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Real Ranger arrived in Torremolinos last night, no less.

I'll pass this on :5536:

They will probably be rubbing lotion into each other while discussing there favourite Bhoycott.

Sometimes these jokers make you laugh, other times it's enough to make you cry.

Overall though their actions must have a positive effect from their point of view as the whole SFA are anti-Rangers hating cunts, and they managed to get Regan and Doncaster in place just as well.

What with email these days, I think we should all have a go at complaining continuously about the corruption that goes on in this country and who is responsible for it.

My personal bug bear ATM is the way the BBC refuse to report on us due to a completely manufactured 'dispute' by their own scum supporting reporters.

I remain convinced that the witch hunt against was planned at the highest levels. It is common knowledge, or it should be, that a very large number of people within the Civil Service and 'New Labour' were/are erm..."Celtic minded" for want of a better term.

It is also now common knowledge that New Labour, and the Blair government especially, were up to all sorts of shady shit. It is my contention that HRMC wanted to go after an English premier league side but that someone in the upper echelons of the state suggested that the taxman go after us instead.

It's good to see one of the bastards named publicly. Btw, isn't Torremolinos the Gay capital of Spain? Yer man does look like he's a bit light on his feet ?

Fantastic digging I'm equally amazed the derailers haven't got this locked yet after calling us paranoid Protestants 

that Scottish footballer monitor is as obsessed and anti Rangers as they come 

interesting he worked for sciaf too 

The lady I was speaking with did say .The ones that they are after ,are all closing ranks .She did say that ,slowly but surely her intention is to isolate certain individuals .It's working ,it may take lots of time but she was clear on the nepotism and corruption bit .Something I've been banging on about for years on here .

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Got a reply from my tax man brother about this guy.

I think they acknowledged that in the article - saying by doing the job he was doing in IT he was have had access to information 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I think they acknowledged that in the article - saying by doing the job he was doing in IT he was have had access to information 

Trying to clarify things a bit further.  Just sent this reply to my brother.

So someone like him would have legitimate access to confidential tax information?