• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

This lawyer from Milwaukee is now in spin mode and whimpering like a wee poof

Gilgannon, who specializes in immigration law, played soccer for Cardinal Stritch University before earning his law degree in 2007 from Duquesne University. He said he was surprised and disappointed that his soccer weekend would be a news story, in Scotland or Wisconsin.

"I feel a little kicked while I’m down," he said, after landing at O'Hare airport on Tuesday, and felt coverage was unfair and disproportionate to coverage of lawyers who commit felonies.

Here is a link http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/380568041.html

A few corrections and links in the comments section may be in order.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

This lawyer from Milwaukee is now in spin mode and whimpering like a wee poof

Gilgannon, who specializes in immigration law, played soccer for Cardinal Stritch University before earning his law degree in 2007 from Duquesne University. He said he was surprised and disappointed that his soccer weekend would be a news story, in Scotland or Wisconsin.

"I feel a little kicked while I’m down," he said, after landing at O'Hare airport on Tuesday, and felt coverage was unfair and disproportionate to coverage of lawyers who commit felonies.

Here is a link http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/380568041.html

Ffs anyone read the shite this cunt has came out with in this league leaders link?

2 hours ago, daverfc13 said:

Everyone of these fuckers should get a minimum lifetime stadium ban in Scotland , they can't be trusted to attend games

I agree, they should receive lifetime bans, but as they can't fill their stadium with the fans they have ATM, we'd be consigning them to death by lack of support.

Actually, it's an even better idea than I first imagined.:thumbup:

I was amazed to see the PF's (O'Donnell)..1st statement is that poor wee Craig is a 1st Offender..Almost like she is doing his defence lawyers work for him..Then poor wee Craig wants everyone to feel sorry with claims of unsubstantiated death threats and his mommy crying on the couch..Something worked cause he gets Bail..

Pryde is up for 2 attempted assaults..Wallace and Holt and a Breach for running at Rangers fans brandishing a chair..no sob story required for this lucky wee tadger..He also gets Bail..SCOTTISH JUSTICE..??...

The 1st Bear up for anything will get 4 months..and then the media will tell us that he was a wrong un..No Bail..No fair Trial just off to the Jail with you..

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

He will have been sacked as well aye?

Generally not a fan of people losing their jobs over stuff that happens out of work... but this guy works for the SFA, imo that is different.

I think he interned for them but is not working there now, he's a sports coach.

Just now, cstamomusa said:

I think he interned for them but is not working there now, he's a sports coach.

OK, i'll take my knee jerking away from this thread :D

Fuck him anyway, he is a cunt that tried to attack one, maybe even two of our players.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Defer defer defer defer. Recurring theme that. 

Everything involving one of them from the 'Provo Princess' too the cellic woman's player who wrote about orange bastards is deferred. 

No surprises here. 

The judge 'recommends' a banning order. You can almost guarantee if he was wearing blue and up for singing TBB he would be in jail the now. Pathetic

It's standard for a first offence to defer sentence for social work reports

Just now, gogzy said:

Fuck him anyway, he is a cunt that tried to attack one, maybe even two of our players.

I think we do need to be careful so as not to spread false information, just in case anyone is looking in. :wink:

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

This is Binnie attacking Sheils.

image.jpeg

is the prick being charged with this? only seen him charging at Foderinham mentioned??

if he hasnt been charged for this Shiels attack yet can he still be?

1 minute ago, showtime69 said:

is the prick being charged with this? only seen him charging at Foderinham mentioned??

if he hasnt been charged for this Shiels attack yet can he still be?

And Shiels used to play for hibs as well......beyond belief really they just attacked anyone.

8 hours ago, gogzy said:

I gave your previous comment a like, however, I've had to 'unlike' it because the guy no longer works with the SFA.

Please get your facts correct before commenting in the BD, next time. I could be made to look foolish if I liked something you said, that turns out to be a load of shite.

PS 

12 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I gave your previous comment a like, however, I've had to 'unlike' it because the guy no longer works with the SFA.

Please get your facts correct before commenting in the BD, next time. I could be made to look foolish if I liked something you said, that turns out to be a load of shite.

PS 

A lot of people have been saying it so Gogzy was only repeating that information, we all should do our own research before taking things as fact.  

14 hours ago, daverfc13 said:

Everyone of these fuckers should get a minimum lifetime stadium ban in Scotland , they can't be trusted to attend games

I agree they should get a lifetime ban from attending any stadium in Scotland, and receive jail time for their crime. Attacking Professional football players mustn't be allowed to become the 'norm'.