Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

I'm afraid what happened outside of Hampden (Some sarcastic applause, from my point of view) is completely and utterly irrelevant.

The major issue which is being conveniently over-looked by Police Scotland is the alarming fact that, fifteen minutes earlier, a Scotland international and his colleagues were assaulted on the pitch inside the national stadium as a direct result of a significant failure in policing and stewarding.

You couldn't fucking write it, but they have.

The club must not let this lie. I hope the lack of activity in regards to Saturday's events is as a result of on-going legal proceedings. I want King, Warburton, Wallace, Holt, Halliday and any other player who was assaulted to hold a press conference specifically for the assaults.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

It's not unreasonable mate, no. she shouldn't be forced to name her sources, but all robust scrutiny of her story, including her potential biases, are fair game.

?We're in agreeance then mate. I think the msm should be done with it and just employ the services of phil 3 names or the rev stuart campbell to act as head of the department that oversees 'project down with Rangers'! That way all the  Rangers hating minions like jane hamilton, britney, tom oirish et al could have carte blanche to do their worst on us....oh, fuck, they already  have carte blanche! Silly me!

I will ALWAYS argue for free and democratic journalism in any country but it's surely not too much to ask for fair and responsible journalists that don't set out to gratuitously victimise a massive group of People, inciting and inducing hatred of them (and, in turn, of themselves) as a consequence!! That's just plain dangerous! 

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I'm afraid what happened outside of Hampden (Some sarcastic applause, from my point of view) is completely and utterly irrelevant.

The major issue which is being conveniently over-looked by Police Scotland is the alarming fact that, fifteen minutes earlier, a Scotland international and his colleagues were assaulted on the pitch inside the national stadium as a direct result of a significant failure in policing and stewarding.

You couldn't fucking write it, but they have.

The club must not let this lie. I hope the lack of activity in regards to Saturday's events is as a result of on-going legal proceedings. I want King, Warburton, Wallace, Holt, Halliday and any other player who was assaulted to hold a press conference specifically for the assaults.

If Murray was still in charge no doubt it would have gone down the "dignified silence" route. Won't be happening this time and rightly so.

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Plenty more to come especially when police scotland are compromised and tainted with outside influences! They knew who they were employing with this new chief of police!:sherlock:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/12186833/Nicola-Sturgeon-loans-press-chief-to-Police-Scotland.html

This post above, combined with this post below makes it all a bit suspicious that it's a case of the high heid yins at the police, via their new press chief, feeding us just enough truth that we'll believe the big lie. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

In other words, there were a few Rangers fans giving them a wee bit of robust stick, but let's use that and embellish it to defend ourselves.

Sadly, like many, I have little trust in the top brass in the polis. 

Tabloid journalists and cops in caught lying shocker.

My only worry about this whole episode is that it may be some kind of double-bluff; some type of ruse by the authorities to try and force through even more draconian laws at the football and therefore at demonstrations and public gatherings etc.

They do that kind of thing now and again - very sleekit - get the public outcry ramped up to 11 and in essence the people do their job for them. It's what the did with the whole singing songs legislation. Get enough people in an offended frenzy, wind them up and let them go.

After that, it's easy for them to take away your freedom, because you implored them to do it.

Just thought I would throw in that cautionary curveball. 

So the folk who were outside the ground after the pitch invasion were responsible for the police not being able to stop the pitch invasion, how do they work that one out?

2 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

I smell shoite!!!

I left hampdump around 10 mins after the game finished and on the way out via the Hampden Taxi route we passed around 3 groups of marching plod 1 group of trotting plod and around 3 to 4 vans. Everyone of them was given dogs abuse from our fans with lots of sarcastic cheering & clapping. On turning into Battlefield lo & behold 3 vans with "support group" on the side came through the lights with their sirens on and flashing lights again lots of sarcastic jeering. No sign of vans being jostled and kamikaze children only jeering and clapping.

I left once the hibs fans had just about been contained in their own half so maybe 15 to 20 minutes after the final whistle and then I met up with some mates next to hampden taxis just a few yards from where the police vans were. One mate had left immediately after they scored and if there had been the type of scenes described by the cop then I'm 100% sure he would have mentioned it. Sure people were shouting as they passed them but to suggest there was a mob mentality is nothing short of a blatant lie.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

So the folk who were outside the ground after the pitch invasion were responsible for the police not being able to stop the pitch invasion, how do they work that one out?

Fucking nail on head.

They were one mile away , sitting mob-handed in vans, a tactical reserve I guess you would call them, just as a team who had not won the Cup in 114 years were within touching distance of breaking that hoodoo. 

The cops knew from Social Media that there would be a guaranteed pitch invasion should Hibs win, yet it never occurred to them that it might be a wise tactical decision to move up the reserves near to the stadium while the roads were clear and before the end of the match.

How it happens in Scotland: winning fans stay behind and celebrate. Losers disappear within minutes.

I know that, you know that, the cops know that.

So it was clear that they knew the roads would be jam-packed within minutes with supporters from the losing team.

It is clear therefore that this cop giving the report was in a group sitting where Rangers fans would be exiting.

What the fucker did not reveal was that there must have been dozens of cops sitting in vans in areas where Hibs fans would have been exiting!!!! What the fuck happened to them?

Basically they fucked it up because a level of trust had been built up over many years between fans and authorities at football, including at Cup Finals where good behaviour had been rewarded with reduced Stewarding and Policing.

And Hibs pissed all over that with their mass invasion, something not seen at Hampden in decades.

But the cops did know that Hibs would invade the pitch should they win.

They are trying to spin their way out of a situation of their own making.

'This wasn’t 18 to 30-year-olds doing this, it was families, older men in suits, 12-year-olds shouting as fiercely as their fathers and mothers.

“It was ordinary people totally affected by ‘the mob mentality'

Quite insidious and dehumanising, isn't it. Carefully crafted to pretty much portray the whole Rangers support as animals.

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

Fucking nail on head.

They were one mile away , sitting mob-handed in vans, a tactical reserve I guess you would call them, just as a team who had not won the Cup in 114 years were within touching distance of breaking that hoodoo. 

The cops knew from Social Media that there would be a guaranteed pitch invasion should Hibs win, yet it never occurred to them that it might be a wise tactical decision to move up the reserves near to the stadium while the roads were clear and before the end of the match.

How it happens in Scotland: winning fans stay behind and celebrate. Losers disappear within minutes.

I know that, you know that, the cops know that.

So it was clear that they knew the roads would be jam-packed within minutes with supporters from the losing team.

It is clear therefore that this cop giving the report was in a group sitting where Rangers fans would be exiting.

What the fucker did not reveal was that there must have been dozens of cops sitting in vans in areas where Hibs fans would have been exiting!!!! What the fuck happened to them?

Basically they fucked it up because a level of trust had been built up over many years between fans and authorities at football, including at Cup Finals where good behaviour had been rewarded with reduced Stewarding and Policing.

And Hibs pissed all over that with their mass invasion, something not seen at Hampden in decades.

But the cops did know that Hibs would invade the pitch should they win.

They are trying to spin their way out of a situation of their own making.

(tu)

"we didnae know the roads would be full of Rangers fans" but thats our fault for some reason.

The fact theyre blaming the crowds shows how incompetent they are, what they they expect, the 25,000 Rangers fans to stay in the ground and applaud hibs win while they attack us?

This is just complete and utter waffle from the polis, the polis I saw outside in their vans looked ashamed of themselves because they knew they made an arse of it and hundreds of bears were all passing by saying "where the fuck were yous?"

13 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This warrants club intervention.

Media bull or plod going to media despite an inquiry. 

The board MUST tackle this head on.

Blamed for being on the park. Blamed off it. No direct quotes. 

I smell bullshit.

At the end of the day, extra police wouldn't have been required had so many Hibs fans not invaded the park and assaulted staff and players.

There's the fault - accept it.

Don't blame Rangers fans for your own shortcomings.

I am struggling to fathom how this lying piece of shite has went to press and they are even sticking by it.

I was waiting at the top of Letherby Drive for near on 15mins and not one police vehicle had lights or sirens on and it was down to the fans telling them what was going on that they then de bussed out the fucking vans and sontered on foot. If anything they knew what was going on inside and were fucking shitting there pants as they are all fucking poofs and wee lassies scared to get there hair and nails out a place!

Just emailed the Head of Corporate Communications for trinity mirror group.Whether I get replied is irrelevant because I would imagine phones calls will suffice???✊

Dear Elizabeth,

I contact you to inform your company of an extremely damaging commercial decision to falsely infer without clarified source that Rangers fans were culpable in obstructing Police Scotland in their duty to apprehend an invasion by Hibernian football hooligans at Saturdays Scottish cup final.

The Daily Record journalist Jane Hamilton has today been exposed as fabricating a negative story against genuine football supporters without checking for facts.Rangers  Football forums have highlighted evidence that your journalist has posted sectarian tweets (' H***') on four occasions. There are numerous images that confirm her football allegiance to our biggest rivals Celtic on Twitter.  

It would seem the Daily Record are facilitating questionable journalistic practice to aid the personal satisfaction of mocking a sporting rival. 

I write to you with the hope that in your capacity as the head of corporate governance to use your influence in getting this matter investigated with urgency. The Rangers supporters are a large and very broad church who will know doubt be considering an all out boycott of the newspaper. We expect balanced journalism from " our national newspaper".

I trust that you are fully aware that print media in Scotland can ill afford to ignore such a vast body of consumers today.

Yours faithfully

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He said: “I, along with approximately 75 other officers who had public order duties outside the ground, immediately made our way to the ground from no further than one mile away.

Not exactly well prepared.

"There were many more officers on duty but I can only speak about our detail. We were in marked police vans in convoy with blue lights and sirens. Our priority was to assist within the stadium.

Why were you a mile away, then?

“On entering Cathcart Road from Prospecthill Road, we were presented with a large crowd of Rangers fans leaving the ground on the pavements and road.

Nearly half a mile from the stadium and a large crowd, indicates that this would have been at least 5 minutes after full-time. Again, too late.

“Within seconds, they all started shouting at us, pointing to their watches saying we were ‘too late’.

You were too late. 

“They were refusing to get out of our way, in some cases using their children to block our road and stop our vans, a tactic I had only seen in Northern Ireland

Why would they block you if you were en route to assist their colleagues and heroes? Doesn't add up. 

A large crowd wouldn't be accommodated on the pavements alone.

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

“No one was attacking shops or other cars, it was all directed at me and my colleagues. The venom and bile directed at us shocked everyone in our detail and we are all experienced officers. I’ve never seen such anger directed at the police.”

I'd imagine there was some anger, having seen their colleagues and heroes attacked, while the relevant public servants were too far away and too late to act.

This guy must be a dream for defence lawyers, given the transparent nonsense he's came out with. 

I don't think there's been much thought behind this cover-up. It's all very botched and unconvincing. 

No point whingeing on here. We are all in agreement that it's outrageous to accuse every Rangers fan walking along Cathcart Road of either abusing, spitting, kicking the van, using their kids to block the van, trying to open the van. 

Here is their quote : “They were refusing to get out of our way, in some cases using their children to block our road and stop our vans, a tactic I had only seen in Northern Ireland.

"They then started hitting and spitting on the vans, throwing items at the vans, trying to rock the vans, kicking the vans, trying the doors.

“This isn’t a few bad eggs in the crowd – this was everyone walking past us. This lasted for 15 to 20 minutes. Had the road been relatively clear, we would have reached the stadium in 30 seconds.”

Let Daily Record know you are not happy on 0141 309 3251

Let Rangers Fan Liason know you want the club to take them to task on 0141 580 8500

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'This wasn’t 18 to 30-year-olds doing this, it was families, older men in suits, 12-year-olds shouting as fiercely as their fathers and mothers.

“It was ordinary people totally affected by ‘the mob mentality'

Quite insidious and dehumanising, isn't it. Carefully crafted to pretty much portray the whole Rangers support as animals.

Dead on?! "Carefully crafted" are the key words here! Whether these are the words of the police or of jane hamilton, it matters not....it's job done! How many people the length and breadth of the country are reading that filthy lie and lapping it up....salivating...their tongues sucking and slurping on every word of, ever more, Rangers hating rhetoric?! Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about those types but there'll be a significant number of people who have had no previous truck with Rangers fans or the Club but who will now feel compelled to join the Rangers hating queue with this tactical, verbal assault! Very damaging to our image...just the way they want it!!

OK here's something to ponder over.

Rangers attack Sturgeon. They attack the inadequate security and protection afforded to their players and staff.

Noses are out of joint at Holyrood and Police Scotland. 

Sturgeon and the SNP effectively control the Police and have politicised them since becoming one body.

You see where this is going?

Get a compliant Editor or Editors and you soon have deflection in full mode.

P.S this has come from sources high up in one of those groups.

As I said something to ponder over and not yet proven.