Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everyone" was involved eh? Well I walked along Cathcart Road about 10-15 minutes after the full time whistle and saw no such thing. I saw thousands of us walking back to our buses and we were spread out over the pavement and road, just like supporters do all over the country. I saw 1 police carrier coming down with blue lights and sirens on, but because of the numbers leaving the stadium they were stuck in the traffic like every other car and they turned the lights and sirens off.

I didn't see one person deliberately obstruct them and as for people for spitting on them or rocking their motor! 

Perhaps I should think about suing them for this shit!

Not sure if its been mentioned but was every plod not in the stadium stuck round at the Rangers end of the ground.Were they all round there waiting on the big bad Rangers fans causing bother.Were none round the other end of the stadium waiting to get in cause sure as fuck they would of had no bother getting in from their end as all the Hivs fans were on the fucking park.What a load of bullshit.The board should challenge every issue raised by ALL media,police,sfa politicians the lot.Our club has been kicked about like some kind of social pariah football for long enough.As someone else posted elsewhere ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

The journalist who wrote these lies needs brought to task. Courageous journalism from the DR. The police were underprepared, underesourced and slow to react. Even the plods who were in the stadium were more interested in filming the Rangers end, or standing at ease watching the carnage unfold whilst doing nothing.

This is where these prominent fan groups will have to start protesting outside the Rangers dynamic and against the real enemy who at this moment appears just about to be everybody in government and media or should that be just about everybody in this sad wee parochial shithole!:sherlock:

Now, we will probably and hopefully challenge this and there might be a chance that we can prove that this is all made up lying shite, but even so it will make little difference as to who is the real guilty party here in the eyes of the public, as this story is out there first and this is a tried and well proven tactic used by governments, as it remains in the minds of the public as being the legitimate story, no matter what evidence follows. It is designed to demonise and discredit and it works. They have went on the attack and will continue do so with the lies, spin and innuendo and it is left to those already discredited to continually respond, coming from the back foot to actually try and get the truth out there. This is difficult to achieve as the propaganda campaign gathers pace. It will take us to get on the front foot and that will need us to release quite a revelation to turn this on it's head.

However, what our attempts of getting justice will never do, is change the mindsets of what both officialdom and the mhedia have done here with this story, that it is being driven by hatred, in a sinister campaign coming from the highest levels. Plod gave this story to a journo and no doubt in the full knowledge that it would be used and put to good effec in our demonisation. Plod will be following the political agenda that has been set as a response to the whole event. Their agenda is now well obvious, but it will make little difference in reality, as the truth is the victim in all this.

We need to turn this around and it won't be easy, if indeed ever, with the sinister forces working against us.

Its not just enough for the club to ban this shite rag but it needs to come out and demand evidence. Re read it a few hours later and it's even worse than when I first read it. It actually comes across as being pathetic. Rangers need to come out demanding evidence and when non comes sue both paper and scumbag journalist and highlight the what is no doubt hidden agenda which isn't so hidden anymore. The damage has already been done now it's been printed. It's actually disgusting that it was allowed to be printed without official police quotes. Any cunt can phone up the cunt pretending to be a police officer and talk shite. It should never have been printed.

Been boycotting the Daily Recird for years.  It's infested with bigoted celtic fans.

Maybe this article will finally be the smell the coffee moment for the majority of our support.

Why would Rangers fans on one hand give the police verbal for not being in hand to prevent the Hibs invasion, but on the other actively obstruct the police from getting in?

This article has essential thrown some "scattergun" (as the DR would say) libel by accusing thousands of unnamed Rangers fans of a criminal offence of obstructing a police officer in his duties.

The line about a tactic only seen in northern ireland is just the icing on the cake.  Maybe this is the type of language only found in Sinn Feinn propaganda used by republican journalists.

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This is where these prominent fan groups will have to start protesting outside the Rangers dynamic and against the real enemy who at this moment appears just about to be everybody in government and media or should that be just about everybody in this sad wee parochial shithole!:sherlock:

You know, even the timing of this conspires against us, as we go into the close season, making it more difficult to organise a mass demo, unless you are a taig or a yesser, who do appear more of a mind in doing these type of things. A mass demo is just one of many strands in a campaign, but it is one of the best at attracting maximum publicity in getting the message accross as it shows that we are prepared to stand up and be counted in our fight for justice, no matter the spin officialdom or the mhedia try to put on it, it will stick in the minds of the public and it is a tactic that governments hate because of this. We did it before with one of our heroes at the helm, in the late great Sandy Jardine. We could do it again, if we have the mind and the will.

From officialdom's side, the more lies perpetuated  against us the better, as they are to good effect in the propaganda campaign against. Expect many more, as this is not the end of it.

6 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

I also fully agree with a democratic and free press mate but it's not unreasonable to question the motives of a "journalist" who describes herself as a "tim" and gratuitously uses the term "H**" to denigrate a support and Club she clearly has a strong dislike for! 

Should her bosses let her take on a story of such a sensitive nature when her views could be easily construed as...let's say...potentially biased to the  extent where, perhaps, her personal beliefs could blind her judgement? 

Further, she may not have to reveal or justify her source but I think she'll have a job on her hands justifying her dubious morals!!

It's not unreasonable mate, no. she shouldn't be forced to name her sources, but all robust scrutiny of her story, including her potential biases, are fair game.

His comments were backed up by other cops, with one public order officer saying: “We heard lots of vans were attacked by Rangers fans, preventing police getting to the stadium quickly.

That's not backing anything up, it's hearsay.   :p20:

The club must act here to stop these lies. Police Scotland desperately trying to cover their backs for their disgraceful mistakes on Saturday. I came out of the ground and just as turned right to head back towards buses there were 5 or 6 police standing doing fuck all more interested in huckling bears for having a go at them asking where they were than getting into the ground to stop the violence. further up the road 5 or 6 police vans I passed not one had sirens on. Not once did I see a police van get attacked. At no point did they even attempt to start moving. Police sat in vans quite happily smirking and laughing at Rangers fans who were rightly extremely angry. Surely since there was very little if any fans leaving the hivs end a sensible plan would have been to come into the ground that way. The two events bear no comparison but what is obviously evident with Hillsborough and Saturday the police will do anything to cover themselves when they are at fault.

2 minutes ago, moskovsky44 said:

Listen Plod. If a few Rangers fans were venting their anger at you for being too late 20 minutes after the final whistle, then guess what???? You were too late. The fact that even women & children were venting their anger shows the depth of feeling amongst ordinary fans that they were let down yet again. Congratulations to Police Scotland for carrying on the cover up traditions of South Yorkshire Police.

What fact? 

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's not unreasonable mate, no. she shouldn't be forced to name her sources, but all robust scrutiny of her story, including her potential biases, are fair game.

As I've said previously, it makes little difference, as the lies are out there first and it is left to the innocent to prove otherwise, and even if we could with hard evidence which is really difficult, the damage is done and the mind sets are closed, as the original lies have only reinforced their own personal agendas or beliefs and they neither want to hear or believe the truth subsequently, as it goes against their belief and makes them look the fool. The first story out there sticks and we should know that very were from our very own recent history.

That is the worst type of deflection I have read so far in this debacle and the whole thing has taken an extremely sinister turn when the countries police force openly start to side against a section of society and it is roundly welcomed and spun by the media. Police men and women are always going to struggle to get into a stadium when thousands of fans are leaving, to use that as an excuse beggers belief.

However that is a side issue. For the Police to sanction this story (and sanction it they would have as its obviously a spin job) they are now involved wholeheartedly in pushing the blame for this on to Rangers fans to mitigate some of their own culpability, and as some have said, Hillsborough spring immediately to mind in that respect.

We have a media  with supposedly impartial journalists and broadcasters openly lying about what went on on Saturday, we have SFA  Board members trying to ignore the Hibs fans role in the whole thing or putting it all down to exuberance, we have our very own First Minister trying to whitewash the entire incident as if it never happened - going so far as to simply ignore videoed assaults on Rangers players -  and now the Police have weighed in with a very open attempt to blame Rangers fans.

To be honest I was never one for conspiracy theorys but  there is is obviously an anti Rangers campaign here that encompasses  top politicians, policing and the media. I am flabbergasted that this could happen in Scotland and as I say this is an extremely sinister turn.

In other words, they were totally unorganised for a match of this size, but are unable to admit it, so they'll make it easy for themselves and blame the Rangers fans, which they know any non-Rangers fan will buy.

It wouldn't be the first time the porkers refuse to admit their incompetence, just ask the Liverpool fans......