Niko Kranjcar Signs Two Year Contract

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cheesy bunnet said:

rather than promote a positive idea of the player u have signed , u prefer to dish up some weird but predictable abuse....

Rather than you staying over in kerryfail with the rest of the obsessed,you decide to come into a Rangers forum,just to get a reaction.what a sad wee cunt you are.

we're back and yer fuckin terrified Declan.

1 minute ago, cheesy bunnet said:

cant understand why u r being so aggresive ,....   this guy will suck up a right few quid...a few quid that younger players probably deserve more

See when your step-da was fingering your arsehole when you were a kid, were you thinking about Jimmy Savile?

40 minutes ago, cheesy bunnet said:

im in no way prtending to be a rangers fan but having read thru this thread im surprised how folk seem to be ignoring the fact this guy is crocked.!!!    for sure he was a top player in his day but his day is gone, no doubt.   somehow a guy like this sucks up a lot of cash, which possibly could go to developing younger players who will have a longer term impact.

rangers have been out of the top flight for  few years and rather that signing players to make some impact  in the media, they should be signing guys who will grow and develop.

its an underwhelming signing, face it.

:lol: No even trying to hide it. 

Krancjar and Barton vs Brown and Biton. Bet that's gave ye the fear Declan

Great signing. Every now and again I forget and it pops into my head.

I think he will do a similar job to De Boer .. came in about the same age and will be that creative spark, sort of missing link in final 3rd when we are having an off day or the opposition are parking the bus etc.

I don't like talking about them, but the job Commons had done for them for a couple of years - I think that's what will happen here with Nico.

7 hours ago, cheesy bunnet said:

rather than promote a positive idea of the player u have signed , u prefer to dish up some weird but predictable abuse....

you were the one that was abused Declan. Took this picture from your facebook when you were a wean. Does your name remind you of this guy?

untitled.png