Rangers Team That Last Beat Annan

julescotia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly makes me sad that we were sent away down in they divisions for no reason with that shitey team that cost a fortune struggling against most teams we faced home or away, I don't have any happiness when I watch they videos back except on the Remembrance Day displays. We were in some mess when u think back. 

9 hours ago, Fabric said:

Honestly makes me sad that we were sent away down in they divisions for no reason with that shitey team that cost a fortune struggling against most teams we faced home or away, I don't have any happiness when I watch they videos back except on the Remembrance Day displays. We were in some mess when u think back. 

This, completely.

The period of 2008 - 2011 was a tremendous period for me, but what followed was horror. I fucking despise them, but McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, Naismith, etc. knew how to win trophies. Suddenly, cunts like Andy Little were heroes.

We've come out of the other end and it seems we're in good hands, but I don't care what anyone else says, these past four seasons hurt us more than any suggestion that we were missed.

Never forget what this left-wing shitehole of a country (Footballing terms, to an extent) did to us. We've been a laughing stock and it has not be self-inflicted.

I'm going to need one of those self-help courses to get over what we've been through. I will never get over the fact that the history books will show Scott Brown to have captained Celtic to five-in-a-row. 

Part of our history, it was only the memories and words of some of the great  Rangers men of our past (Mr Bill Struth)  that gave us the strength to fight on.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity".

13 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Jesus. Brutal. Makes you even more grateful for this team to be proud of that now pulls on the jersey. Thank god we're moving forward again. 

Tell you what as well, very few clubs support could go through what we have. None in this country, that's for sure. 

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

We're back.

No Surrender

26 minutes ago, falwheel said:

Part of our history, it was only the memories and words of some of the great  Rangers men of our past (Mr Bill Struth)  that gave us the strength to fight on.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity".

oops sorry

:-)

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I was at that game. Templeton picked-up his first injury with us that day and the rest is history.

What a grim, grim period that was for our fine club.

I've genuinely never seen such a short fragile player as Templeton.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Hemmings is poor 

He scored 21 goals for Dundee in the league last season. He's not our standard now but was good enough for the L2, L1 and arguably both Championship's campaigns. 

Just now, borderbear said:

He scored 21 goals for Dundee in the league last season. He's not our standard now but was good enough for the L2, L1 and arguably both Championship's campaigns. 

To be fair he looked awful whenever he played for us back then.

That is painfull , a couple of weeks back there I was watching various rangers videos on one of my days off . Had the misfortune to stumble across the 1-1 draw with Albion rovers at Ibrox, helped me put the hibs defeat in perspective and remember the direction we are heading is a good one and a million miles from where we were only a few years ago :( 

23 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

To be fair he looked awful whenever he played for us back then.

He did aye, but so did Waldo. Hemming's always did well for the youths, and out on loan, then we let him go on a free. Fuck know's it could have been Green looking to cut costs to have more in his pockets.

2 minutes ago, borderbear said:

He did aye, but so did Waldo. Hemming's always did well for the youths, and out on loan, then we let him go on a free. Fuck know's it could have been Green looking to cut costs to have more in his pockets.

Nah it looked pretty clear he looked pants when he played so we let him go, there was hardly any outcry at the time either.

Just because he's scoring goal for Dundee doesn't all of a sudden make him a good footballer. Plenty of players score goals in Scotland but are rank. Sandaza...Boyd to name a few recently.