***Scottish Premiership Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

This is Motherwell twitter feed but to me it just looks like an advert for the scum.

No wonder why these 'lying down' cunts are getting pumped everytime they visit the piggery.

IMG_0319.PNG

Why is the flasher Forrest wearing a Motherwell strip?

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

This is Motherwell twitter feed but to me it just looks like an advert for the scum.

No wonder why these 'lying down' cunts are getting pumped everytime they visit the piggery.

IMG_0319.PNG

This is the 'positive' mentality that Mark McGhee seems to have inspired in his players...

"We lost seven goals on the last game of last season, we've lost five already this season so we've got a massive challenge ahead of us.

"We went there last season and won but it was a different Celtic mentality that was afoot then.

"I said it after we lost in the Betfred Cup that a lot of teams will lose a few goals there this season, and I think the average is about five, so in that sense we haven't done too bad.

"We've got to find a way of making ourselves more difficult to beat, so if we do lose then it has to be better than in the two games that I've mentioned."

Stephen McManus

:lol: Honest tae fuck.

Essentially, in terms of mentality, McGhee seems to have them in mitigation, damage limitation mode already. Beaten before a ball is kicked.

Apparently mentality is everything. doh:blink:

So Motherwell got exactly what McManus said they were looking for.

They don't employ one of their best players either. Ainsworth is on the bench at 1-0 and some 17 year old gets on instead.

According to Dalziel, one of the most one sided games he's ever seen, despite the scoreline. And pretty much that Motherwell's tactics were a disgrace.

McGhee is a disgrace. His attitude towards games v them is a disgrace.

40 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Dalziel apparently ripped mcghees tactics apart saying they never attempted to get into sellik's half for 90 mins. Mcghee doesn't even try to hide it. Cunt.

Aye side mouth is a horrible bitter bastard. Surprised the cunt didn't celebrate when the scum scored.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If West Ham win tonight ,Raith will have cost me 500 off a 2 stake having had Killie and few others .Gutted 

? pish mate. I honestly wouldn't bet in a match that involved hibs now I have so much hatred for them now and I couldn't handle it if they beat my coupon but I honestly couldn't want them to win for me to get a coupon up, I hate them so much. Raith at home and they stinking cunts went down to 10 men and they beat ur coupon coz they couldn't score against 10 men is shite 

8 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

? pish mate. I honestly wouldn't bet in a match that involved hibs now I have so much hatred for them now and I couldn't handle it if they beat my coupon but I honestly couldn't want them to win for me to get a coupon up, I hate them so much. Raith at home and they stinking cunts went down to 10 men and they beat ur coupon coz they couldn't score against 10 men is shite 

Wasn't to know West Ham result would have came up .Still a sore one though ,cause it had reasonable chance of coming up 

12 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Dalziel apparently ripped mcghees tactics apart saying they never attempted to get into sellik's half for 90 mins. Mcghee doesn't even try to hide it. Cunt.

I think the strangest thing .He always tries some strange set up against beggars .Usually resulting in a humping 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Collum had a really bad game (surprise, surprise) and the sheep are up in arms as the penalty Hamilton got was never a penalty. A bit like the free-kick they got in the game v us wasn't a free-kick. Looks like these things do even themselves out!

7 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Apparently Collum had a really bad game (surprise, surprise) and the sheep are up in arms as the penalty Hamilton got was never a penalty. A bit like the free-kick they got in the game v us wasn't a free-kick. Looks like these things do even themselves out!

Not instant karma but close enough(tu)