Rossiter

Captain Hilts

One of very few to get pass marks today with another good performance. For a young lad he looks so composed on the ball, and his ability to consistently win tackles is something we've been crying out for for years. Fast becoming my favourite player, going to be an absolute star for us (tu) 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to give the Wee man time as he's so young.

some on here are going way over the top with the boy and will no doubt be all over him after a mistake.

fantastic young talent and if you add Wee McKay I think we have the 2 best young players in the country 

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

We need to give the Wee man time as he's so young.

some on here are going way over the top with the boy and will no doubt be all over him after a mistake.

fantastic young talent and if you add Wee McKay I think we have the 2 best young players in the country 

I like Mckay. Used to not rate him but he's won me over but he's still got a lot to learn too. A lot of potential but maybe it's just typical winger syndrome but sometimes I think he can be stinking and way too easy to read.

Hope I'm not being unfair because he's still really young and learning too but potentially they can both be a mainstay in our team.

Guest Lloyd72

He's a good hard tackling midfielder who can pass for fun also his intelligence and decision making on the ball is brilliant for someone only 19. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I like Mckay. Used to not rate him but he's won me over but he's still got a lot to learn too. A lot of potential but maybe it's just typical winger syndrome but sometimes I think he can be stinking and way too easy to read.

Hope I'm not being unfair because he's still really young and learning too but potentially they can both be a mainstay in our team.

Totally agree McKay is very far from the finished article but he has the potential to go all the way 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

He's a good hard tackling midfielder who can pass for fun also his intelligence and decision making on the ball is brilliant for someone only 19. 

Jesus I thought he was 21, he'll be some assets to us.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

Jesus I thought he was 21, he'll be some assets to us.

When you see him play you'd think he was 25/26. I love the way even at 19 he isn't shy to take the ball when there's players around him and how he commands the defence, a future captain if he stays but he'll be away in a few years because he's far too good for this league.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

When you see him play you'd think he was 25/26. I love the way even at 19 he isn't shy to take the ball when there's players around him and how he commands the defence, a future captain if he stays but he'll be away in a few years because he's far too good for this league.

Cliché but he really does have a bit of Fergie about him, I'll say he'll be back at Liverpool before his 24th birthday unfortunately.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Cliché but he really does have a bit of Fergie about him, I'll say he'll be back at Liverpool before his 24th birthday unfortunately.

He is Barry to a tee, I won't mind him being sold to england as long as we get a big fee with a decent sell on clause.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thought he was pretty average today. Seems to be the new goldenboy who's performances are going to be massively overrated on a regular basis. 

Usually I'd agree when we put someone ordinary on a gold-plated cloud. Holt and Halliday were the ones last season.

I think Rossiter is different, though. I do agree we need to watch not to over-hype and put too much expectation on the young lads shoulders, though.

Said it all through pre-season he will be the best signing MW has made, I've watched the fella play for Liverpool for years, he's going to progress through the England international ranks as well and we'll end up getting about £10m for him if he keeps going the way he is. A pleasure to watch him

He looks like he has a pint of red bull and 3 grams of coke pre-match 

18 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

"One of very few to get pass marks today"

Fuck me. We won and if the finishing was better we could've given them an absolute battering. I'd hate to see the threads today if we lost :lol:

In equal measure if their attackers were much better we could have taken a battering.

Our defence in the last 20 or so minutes of the game were abysmal. Give me the absolute fear

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McKay does frustrate me at times, you get a moment of brilliance one minute then you are left scratching your head the next, I'm not saying he is bad or anything I just feel if he finds more consistency with his play he will become our best player.