The bheggars boards position on Rangers status!

BLUEDIGNITY

I totally understand any bear who cant give these scum a bean. My view just now is give them it loud and proud give it a few years and then we should all work together then boycott the cunts. A know its hard but lets just say after 55 refuse any away ticks. Hopefully this will be nxt season.

Thats just my personal view but we all have our reasons. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This whole issue has tore me apart. I've decided never to go to another away game in this country. It,s not a boycott because the weird thing is I want the Rangers end at away games packed but I cannot give any club in the spl a penny of my money. My lifelong mate set off for Dundee on a Saturday and I'm not afraid to say that this 40 odd year old bear shed a tear because for the first time ever I wasn't going along with him  (except for work or family reasons of course). 

We haven't argued about it - he's decided to support rangers whatever and I've decided no club is getting my money. We totally understand each other's point of view. 

What I would say though is that there will still many bears buying food,drink and programmes at the game on Saturday  (according to my mate) - why?

I.m with you and totally understand the angst you felt on Saturday.

I won't criticize any fan who continues to attend away games, but for me i will buy an extra Programme and lotto ticket rather than give anything to those who wanted us dead.

36 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was our Glasgow neighbor Partick Thistle in the SPL at the time we were stabbed in the back? Can't remember tbh. Can only mind Kilmarnock not voting against us, the rest done us for sure. Can someone post a list just to jog my memory

st mirren, ross county, aberdeen, celtic, hearts, hibs, inverness, motherwell, dundee u, st johnstone all voted no. kilmarnock abstained ! :sherlock:

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This whole issue has tore me apart. I've decided never to go to another away game in this country. It,s not a boycott because the weird thing is I want the Rangers end at away games packed but I cannot give any club in the spl a penny of my money. My lifelong mate set off for Dundee on a Saturday and I'm not afraid to say that this 40 odd year old bear shed a tear because for the first time ever I wasn't going along with him  (except for work or family reasons of course). 

We haven't argued about it - he's decided to support rangers whatever and I've decided no club is getting my money. We totally understand each other's point of view. 

What I would say though is that there will still many bears buying food,drink and programmes at the game on Saturday  (according to my mate) - why?

Because the game's at Ibrox!

Straight from the celtic website here:

Celtic v Rangers

Ladbrokes Premiership
Sat, September 10 2016
Kick-off 12:00

Concessions Season Ticket holders can now purchase their seat for this match. (Not applicable to special season ticket holders) The deadline to purchase is 5pm on Tuesday, 23rd August.

Tickets are priced as follows:-

Concessions - £30

Students/Overseas STH - £40.

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Ticket Office.

Upgrades

Concessions season tickets can be upgraded for the use of an adult. Upgrades are only available from the Ticket Office or by calling 0141 230 1967. General sale prices of £49/£46RV apply. No upgrades are available in Rail Seating. Booking fees apply via telephone.

Match tickets will be issued for all purchases. Concession season tickets will not be activated for this match.

Rail Seating - Rail Seating match ticket must be presented with yellow season ticket to enter Rail Seating section.

*calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.

On 8/15/2016 at 7:23 AM, eejay the dj said:

Goat in season 1997 we were getting charged  10pounds. By Jan 1998 it jumped up to 16 and by the end of that year it was 21pounds .

The tickets are on my wall so I know

We  paid for their fucking ground being upgraded from the piggery to the new dump that it is now .

Now we are there again and the bastards will not only rip off their own fans . We will probably get it too so I fully expect a ticket for the scumdome to be around 54/55 pounds and Rangers will probably try and make a mark on that .

As my record in these games means everything to me ,I want to attend but with these cunts charging this , I will take it or leave it .

55 pounds can still get me a very good day out in a bluenose bar any day of the week .

If they make it £55 it's only because they know that's how many titles we'll have by the time the season is out ;) :craphead:

10 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

st mirren, ross county, aberdeen, celtic, hearts, hibs, inverness, motherwell, dundee u, st johnstone all voted no. kilmarnock abstained ! :sherlock:

Thanks mate, I'm actually glad to hear that as I've never had a problem with Thistle and visa versa, The Star and Garter was always a welcoming watering hole for the bears, as was The Station Bar at cowcaddens. There was banter, but nothing of the hatred shown by other shits Scottish clubs

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:20 PM, The Ibrox Derry said:

Thanks mate, I'm actually glad to hear that as I've never had a problem with Thistle and visa versa, The Star and Garter was always a welcoming watering hole for the bears, as was The Station Bar at cowcaddens. There was banter, but nothing of the hatred shown by other shits Scottish clubs

Thistle were apparently the club who voted us completely out the league.

16 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Out of what league?  Thistle were not SPL members when we were  kicked out are you saying they voted to not allow us to enter the SFL?

I would be interested to know if this was true, as I can't remember anything of Thistle wishing to vote us out of the league set up completely.