Barton on Talksport this AM

PromDeAnglais

On Brenda:

"I’ve not managed to run into him [in Glasgow] yet" 

“The places he goes and the places I go probably differ, y’know, with the tan and the teeth and all that".

“They’re not the kind of establishments I rock up at, I’m not having a mid-life crisis.”

14 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Don't like this kind of stuff.  Do talking on the pitch

Aw shut up, for years we have been moaning cause no cunt stood up for us against they manky bastards. Now we finally get someone who annoys the shite out them and ye want him to stop?

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

On Brenda:

"I’ve not managed to run into him [in Glasgow] yet" 

“The places he goes and the places I go probably differ, y’know, with the tan and the teeth and all that".

“They’re not the kind of establishments I rock up at, I’m not having a mid-life crisis.”

Haha. Brilliant comment from Joey.

Knockout blow berore brenda even twitched. 

He had better get used to being owned by the people. 

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Aw shut up, for years we have been moaning cause no cunt stood up for us against they manky bastards. Now we finally get someone who annoys the shite out them and ye want him to stop?

That's not standing up for us, that's just a childish comment.  I don't mind it once or twice, but it's continuing.  Just get on with football FFS

People saying he should do his talking on the pitch? 

This wasn't a comment boasting about the football or claiming we can be invincible.

It was a light hearted dig at the falseness of brendas appearance, i'm sure it won't bother him much as he was happy to get the teeth done and go for the sunbeds.

Or did he think people wouldn't notice?

40 minutes ago, thehost said:

He should maybe concentrate on the football field rather than having a dig about a guy who could quite easily "hand us our arse" in three weeks

I could understand if it was football related ie "we will destroy Celtic, they are pish"...obviously that would be pinned to the wall of the Beast Brigade's dressing room, I don't think calling their manager a poof is the same thing, go get him boys, he called me a Bender :lol: