Only 3 guarantee starters

ElBufalo20

For me only Wallace Tavernier and Waghorn are guaranteed places every week if we have a fully fit squad to choose from.

Think that's where the problem lies. We have made some good additions to the squad and got good depth now.

However the majority of the players are really too similar and no one a cut above.

A middle field 3 of Holt/Halliday/Krancjar or Barton/Rossiter/Forrester is fine but none of them stand out all a bit much of a muchness really and any combination that start we'd all be happy with but need more players who are stand out performers.

Same goes for the front 3 Miller/Garner/McKay or Waghorn/Dodoo/O'Halloran be happy enough who started but doesn't make much different cos they are similar and don't stand out apart from Waghorn.

I think we've struggled because we don't have 7/8 guaranteed starters and good squad players. Just a good squad with not enough stand out quality.

Hopefully Warburton can find an eleven and develop them into a more settled team

Wallace has had a season and a half of decent football with us. The rest has been in a range of diabolical to average. In fact I would not hesitate to stick Hodson in just now which may have a knock effect on young Barrie. 

No player should be guaranteed a start. 

the first person on the team sheet other than tav and wallace should be halliday, warbs seams to be moving him further forward by the week and i felt he was far better that barton on friday and weve got to remember hes a rangers man so hes going to give nothing but his best

There should be NO guaranteed starters EVER. Each has to earn their place and of late none have a right, being absolutely fucking abysmal.

Tav's can score goals, but if he's a right back the pope is a prod ffs! It wasn't so long ago that one fat done useless tarrier bastard that is Stokes, ripped Tav and the rest of the defence another ersehole, all on his fucking own.

Guaranteed a place? Some are having a fucking giraffe more like. If we turn over the scum on Sep 10, then just maybe some can actually earn their fucking wages.

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

For me only Wallace Tavernier and Waghorn are guaranteed places every week if we have a fully fit squad to choose from.

Think that's where the problem lies. We have made some good additions to the squad and got good depth now.

However the majority of the players are really too similar and no one a cut above.

A middle field 3 of Holt/Halliday/Krancjar or Barton/Rossiter/Forrester is fine but none of them stand out all a bit much of a muchness really and any combination that start we'd all be happy with but need more players who are stand out performers.

Same goes for the front 3 Miller/Garner/McKay or Waghorn/Dodoo/O'Halloran be happy enough who started but doesn't make much different cos they are similar and don't stand out apart from Waghorn.

I think we've struggled because we don't have 7/8 guaranteed starters and good squad players. Just a good squad with not enough stand out quality.

Hopefully Warburton can find an eleven and develop them into a more settled team

Good post but a bit early to judge Garner tbf to him.  

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

R u forgetting about windass? Were does he fit into your team?