O'Halloran

Gaz52

No wonder he looks disinterested because he knows that if he does the business or not he will be on the bench the next game while BMck who has been absolutely rotten walks straight into the team. People won't see past the fact that he's been brought up 1 a them and that's fine but imo he's not getting a chance to be properly judged. If he had say 7/8 straight 90 minutes and he wasn't doing the biz then fair enough I would want rid but the guy deserves a fair crack at it and leave the tarrier bit behind him and show us what he can do 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

MOH has been a benefactor of our low times. If they hadn't happened he wouldnt be a Rangers player the same can be said for the rest of the squad wallace apart

Oh yeah, compare our squad to the 2010 squad and I doubt they'd be many starters.

Wallace and Tavernier are the only two with a chance. I'm not sure Wallace displaces Papac, or Tavernier displaces Broadfoot/Whittaker.

Other than that some might be fringe players, and most wouldn't be anywhere near being signed - including O'Halloran.

12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It annoys me that if he gets the ball facing our own goal he needs about 3 touches and 10 yards of space to get turned and going the right way

Haha I say this every time he's on he seems to always come short to collect then do this big circle to his left touch after touch 

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Oh yeah, compare our squad to the 2010 squad and I doubt they'd be many starters.

Wallace and Tavernier are the only two with a chance. I'm not sure Wallace displaces Papac, or Tavernier displaces Broadfoot/Whittaker.

Other than that some might be fringe players, and most wouldn't be anywhere near.

Depressing thought... We are on the mend but the thought of how far we had fallen :disappointment:

39 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He's just another failure who doesn't have the character to play for Rangers. He doesn't look interested, he hasn't since the day he joined us, he's here to line his pockets. I'm sick of reading about how he should start as he's fast, he does fuck-all with his speed, I've seen square sausages with a better football brain than this cunt

What about his link up play ? 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Kenny was never a born and bred rhabid there's a world of difference 

Nah just took pride and joy in playing and scoring for them. Some difference.

I personally don't give a shit about anyone's background or previous if they play for and improve my team.

Love Rangers more than hate others and all that. But for some he just won't be accepted for reasons other than he's not the right fit for us in a playing sense. And that's shit.

Edit.

And Miller was hardly a born and bred bear was he?

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

Other than that some might be fringe players, and most wouldn't be anywhere near being signed - including O'Halloran.

I'd take Papac over Wallace just now never mind the Papac from 2010.

Tbf Kranjcar doesnt look like he doesnt give a fuck as well tbh, I feel quite sorry for him as there are some fans within our support who will never warm to him even if he does have a fantastic game. Would play him in Barry mckays or garners place as Mckay at this present moment should never be starting. It must be hard when the manager does not rate him after spending 500k on him only for him to be in and out of the team consistently. A front three of mckay Garner and Waghorn does not work as sunday proved 

Fuck MOH hes shite (despite having 5/6 assists in his last 3 starts) because he doesn't smile when he wares the tap nd hes a pyoor tarrier..

How about you fuck off and try supporting the players

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

MOH has been a benefactor of our low times. If they hadn't happened he wouldnt be a Rangers player the same can be said for the rest of the squad wallace apart

Really? Wallace has been the biggest benefactor of all. Had it not been for our demotion Wallace wouldn't still be at the club today. 

He also would not have the iconic status, or have been captain and probably would not be as wealthy as he is.

His lottery numbers came in and by making the choice he did he endeared himself to the support. 

Wallace has underperformed hugely this season and many suspected that may be the case as he wasn't amazing first time around in the top flight. 

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Really? Wallace has been the biggest benefactor of all. Had it not been for our demotion Wallace wouldn't still be at the club today. 

He also would not have the iconic status, or have been captain and probably would not be as wealthy as he is.

His lottery numbers came in and by making the choice he did he endeared himself to the support. 

Wallace has underperformed hugely this season and many suspected that may be the case as he wasn't amazing first time around in the top flight. 

To be fair he played left mid a lot, as Ally did play a slightly bizarre left hand side of Papac and Wallace. 

MOH is one of the ones that could make a real difference for us if he was playing.  We need proper wingers in those wide areas and MOH is perhaps the only one we have.  MOH can be much more effective from a wide right position than Miller or Waghorn.