Butcher

Billythebear77

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

He fucking hates us. No idea why. His patter is terrible too.

Was it that mong that kept coming out with the dreadful puns?

If so, he should be banned from every public broadcast in the world. It was cringey as fuck and even found myself getting a riddy for it.

4 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

I honestly can't believe he actually said on live TV he's a neutral!!....commentating on a match a team he fucking captained!!!!.....get the cunt to fuck!!!......unbelievable......

Haven't heard it but can't believe it either. After Helicopter Sunday his comments clearly showed he isn't neutral. Unfortunately, he doesn't show his old club the affection Sutton does for his.

Just watched it and I'm still shaking my head at his comment. OK, so he no longer bears any affection for the Gers, even as an ex-captain that allegedly removed a dressing room door from its hinges at the piggery, but surely as an ex-captain of England he can't be neutral towards the IRA loving scum, can he? He isn't deaf so must have heard their repertoire today.

The club that gave him a very good lifestyle,European football and made him one of the highest paid players in Britain at the time.... And he wants to sit on the fence.

I loved when Butcher played for Rangers but over the years he has become very bitter towards the club and has went well down in my estimation of him... From a hero to a zero after today.

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I found Butcher to be worse than Sutton today tbh. 

Sutton is what he is and you expect his shite but at times he was the one saying some decisions against us were wrong when butcher was calling for them 

Came in to post the same thing. Someone who didn't know any better could have easily have mistakenly identified Sutton as the ex Rangers player and Butcher as the bitter tarrier at certain points today.

10 months at Hivs obviously enough to wipe out 4 years of memories with us. Look at the fucking glee on his face when he got the job with them.  https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBGB709GB709&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=terry butcher hibs 

Wanker.