Cringe.

WATBB

Mr Struth would be spinning in his grave because of the cunts who currently control our club and the people who have defended them.

Whether that's a fact or not, Mr Struth would be spinning in his grave at a neddish looking figure in a cheap suit standing outside Ibrox. I'm assuming you have no issues with the likes of Houston attaching themselves to our club. Perhaps we have a different vision on what our club should stand for

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am burst na heed aff a wall at the moment about this self severing prick I hope they ban him and the other two stooges that involved with this muppet, I am of the opinion he is doing more harm than good, Criag and Co F off im sick and tired of what your doing to our club with timmy like appearance on a Rangers hating TV and your interviews in the Rangers hating media rags, I am totally sick of you and sos. Please just go or at least back off until mid Feb.

Aye, he asked for my "real name" on FB even though my profile has my name on it. Presumably I was Irvine pretending to be someone else. I offered to meet him at the Louden at the meet a while back and show him my passport. He declined. In fact I think he sent representatives (as pretentious as that sounds) instead.

Hoosier on here bought his seat and Craig said he'd love to "meet the guy who bought his seat on the street outside Ibrox". Hoosier being the guy he is contacted him via that post on Craig's FB page and Craig blanked him and then blocked him.

Then went on to slag him for buying 2 season books.

Sounds like a right bottle merchant. Ned behaviour calling the guy out in the first place.

Pretty sure there is a contingent CH continually slags that will bide their time for him....

Whether that's a fact or not, Mr Struth would be spinning in his grave at a neddish looking figure in a cheap suit standing outside Ibrox. I'm assuming you have no issues with the likes of Houston attaching themselves to our club. Perhaps we have a different vision on what our club should stand for

Oh so it's his appearance now. I have plenty of issues with the cunts who've ran our club into the ground to serve their own self interests and the people who defend them. Craig Houstons suit isn't one of my concerns.

Sounds like a right bottle merchant. Ned behaviour calling the guy out in the first place.

Pretty sure there is a contingent CH continually slags that will bide their time for him....

Know what mate, I'm no fighter the exact opposite in fact but there are very few people on this earth that scare me. If Craig or anyone who follows them wants to act like a thug then I'd gladly take a smack in the mouth just to expose their true nature. His reaction to my simple, honest and pertinent questions tell its own story. Up until that point I was nothing more than cynical towards the guy, now I just treat his rhetoric with the contempt it deserves.

Oh so it's his appearance now. I have plenty of issues with the cunts who've ran our club into the ground to serve their own self interests and the people who defend them. Craig Houstons suit isn't one of my concerns.

As I I said we have a different vision as to what our club should stand for

As I I said we have a different vision as to what our club should stand for

My vision is for the Rangers to be run by people who put Rangers first. Bill Struth demanded certain standards for the men who wore the club blazer. How many of the current lot are worthy of wearing it?

His timing is brilliant is it not? (Napoleon would have been impressed)

One week after the new year, when 90% of the world is skint after xmas and N'erday and he is coming out with this sanctimonious drivel.

"Not a penny more"......... aye right............ should have set this gig up and directed it towards McCoist and his crew.

:7325:

How did it save us? We just accepted a £500k loan to get through the next week!

MA has given us enough rope to hang ourselves. He is a smart man, a business man. If people think he was outsmarted by the SFA they're deluded. He has got what he wanted and will be ensuring he can keep it.

because if he hadn't we would have been in admin or worse by now.

Like it or not we wont survive another admin event

Mr Struth would be spinning in his grave looking at him, he looks like a paraffin lamp and it's embarrassing to see his likes associated with Rangers

Aye but he nearly restored his grave

He did all the press releases and proclamations

But when he got there it had already been done by real fans

My vision is for the Rangers to be run by people who put Rangers first. Bill Struth demanded certain standards for the men who wore the club blazer. How many of the current lot are worthy of wearing it?

He also had standards in other areas i'm sure the guy who set sos up and had to take a back seat didnt meet those.

because if he hadn't we would have been in admin or worse by now.

Like it or not we wont survive another admin event

Whatever you may argue about the terms, there were other options available to us for emergency loans at that time.

The power that Ashley has over us for money that he has loaned to us (and which he made off the back of a one-sided contract in his favour, and which could very possibly have been forwarded to us by Rangers Retail, which he also has control over) should be deeply concerning. The fact that so many don't like King or the RST or SOS or whoever seems to mean that they back any apparent opposition without seeing the danger. Your enemy's enemy is not your friend.

As much as I never had time for him to begin with as I have never agreed or will agree with his stance , any shred of credibility he had a chance of gaining from me was lost the night he let himself get rag dolled by the hag on news night last year and not even so much as challenge any of her anti- rangers spouts of shite despite claiming to be a spokesman for a section of rangers supporters? An emberassing display where he let her walk all over him .