Taigs

Disappointed to note the title of this thread. I had hoped that somehow we were moving past this type of mentality. Afraid not. I'm sure I'm not the only poster on this website that has Catholic friends and family and yes, even friends that are Celtic fans.

go fuck yourself and enjoy a pint with your taig mates you handwringing prick,yet another new age fan who thinks everyone else has to change their values to suit their,you don't like it there's plenty other teams to support

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incest ridden, subversive, bigoted, heinous, malcontent, coveting, paedophile, devil worshipping bastards who need cleansed from this planet.

that also means we would have to replace the ones that are currently at our club !!!!!!

Disappointed to note the title of this thread. I had hoped that somehow we were moving past this type of mentality. Afraid not. I'm sure I'm not the only poster on this website that has Catholic friends and family and yes, even friends that are Celtic fans.

Disgusting stuff

If they played us (West Ham) close to any event where a remembrance service was taking place and they started their shit, half the ground would be waiting for them outside the ground.

The reason Celtic will never be allowed into English leagues (and Rangers) is because policing the games would be nigh on impossible.

Bravo to the knuckle dragging contingent just the forward thinking cocks we need representing the support. No wonder we have no direction with imbeciles like this in our midst. It's a wonder we attract any real sponsorship

Hahahahahahahaha fuck up!

Bravo to the knuckle dragging contingent just the forward thinking cocks we need representing the support. No wonder we have no direction with imbeciles like this in our midst. It's a wonder we attract any real sponsorship

So you don't join in and belt out TBBB, the Sash, No Sureender and so on, when you are Ibrox supporting the Queens eleven then?

You must feel left out and that you are at the wrong club. Are you?

No matter what the truth is they will rewrite it to suit their own agenda,lying seems to come naturally to them. We as a support must always rebut their lies which are designed to cause damage to Rangers the club and whatever financial group are controlling it. I'm not a lawyer nor do I have any legal knowledge but I would like to think their is some sort of legal redress against groups who try and destabilise a business or sporting institution by spreading lies and slander perhaps B.N.B. or someone with a business background could comment.

As soon as you get into a debate with one of them you have failed. Even more so if you need to bring up child abuse as a retaliation.

When they bring up their newco/sevco/your club died nonsense and you give them even a tiny glimmer of hope that you give a flying fuck what they think of us then you have let them win.

Aye, cause the head-in-the-sand mob have worked wonders for us.

go fuck yourself and enjoy a pint with your taig mates you handwringing prick,yet another new age fan who thinks everyone else has to change their values to suit their,you don't like it there's plenty other teams to support

Don't drink any more,; don't use the words "taig", "Fenian", "tarrier", "Shettleston Harrier" or "crash barrier"; following Rangers since the 1950's so don't think I'm a spoon-bending New Age fan at all; do think that our club is changing it's values and hope to see more progress.

As for you my friend: are you good at engineering? If you are, build a bridge and get over it.

I dont tell folk that they shouldnt support us, I tell them that if the values that have been embraced by the Club and its fans for decades offend you, then there are plenty of other Clubs in Scotland to support, dont try and change traditions and change what this Club is and what it stands for just because you dont like it, no one is forcing you to support Rangers so feel free to fuck off.