Would You Have Him Back ?

It's strange that there are a really quite a lot of people on social media who seem to be more understanding and almost sympathetic towards them now. Maybe it's the passage of time, they say it heals all wounds, but I'm still bitter about the whole situation and I feel no shame saying it either.

A few of them have talked about us not knowing the full story but until such a time as we do I'll struggle to have anything but contempt for every single one of them. A group of players, mainly so called Rangers men, who bailed at the first opportunity they got and were quickly shown up by players like Bocanegra, Goian, Edu & Bedoya, guys who had a fraction of the affinity with the club.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk are afraid to say what they really think on social media so spout this media friendly pish.

I don't comment on the Rangers feeds most of the time because it's heed the baws that post stuff.

rfc52 dislikes this.

None of them should be allowed back through the doors. Theres so many other options with other players, that we should never allow any of those deserters the opportunity to gain any sort of graditude from the fans, imagine cheering a fucking goal from Whittaker or Lafferty, before you know it all their past actions would be totally forgotten about...fuck that!

Sorry if someones already said this as I've not read all the posts, but why the f**k would we want him back? Failed everywhere he went & now we're asking, "would we take him back"? Move on. We should be looking at decent new players not bringing back ones who were shit, even when they were here before. TBH, the only one who has made any sort of impact since he left was Naithsmith, & I wouldn't take the wee deserter back even on a freebie.

He's from Polbeth which is just outside Livingston, I seen him out about 4-5 weeks ago, he was with one of my good pals so we got talking and I have never met such a horrible, smug wee ride in my life. I wasn't even cheeky to him I just asked if he'd been approached about a move "Do you think I'd go back there after the s*ite I took from yous?" was his reply

I offered to buy him a pint and he went "Should it no be me buying you one?" words were exchanged, we ended up squaring up to each other as he was wrecked, my mate had to split us up and I just walked away

So I'm with bombaybadboy, I'd rather shut the toilet seat on my cock than have the Sheff Wed & Pompy reject back with us

Stealth "McCabe wanted a square go and I shat it" post.

Stealth "McCabe wanted a square go and I shat it" post.

He's tiny and I'm quite small myself but I was looking down upon him, I would fancy my chances against him although to be fair he's a bit of a tank/fat bastard

St Johnstone have taken former Rangers youth Rhys McCabe on trial. The 22-year-old midfielder left Sheffield Wednesday over summer. (Sun)

I read that as we'd took him on trial :lol: