Sbragia Snubs Jack Harper

Craig Brown is defending this doh

It was brutal watching, I saw it on SSN. This whole situation has been made worse now Sbragia has backed his comments by saying he hasn't seen the boy much!!

Fucking unreal, one talent we have who's out in Spain and he doesn't bother his arse to go and watch him. What a farce made worse.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Brown needs to get to fuck

Saying Madrid have hundreds of development players :lol:

Aye but this guy is one of Madrid's key players in the u19 team. He's a clueless fuck.

Even at that surely a Madrid youth player is better than the shite this country produces by default

What an absolute farce! Haha. I can't actually believe those comments. What happened to giving gifted talanted players a bit of freedom to be creative. Kids don't get singled out in Real Madrid youth teams for nothing, its clear the boy has talent and should be given the chance to develop it. Then again it would maybe be a good thing if Scotland don't get him and drain all of his potential out of him. Tbh i didn't see them make a big deal like this when Ryan Gauld was getting selected.

What an absolute farce! Haha. I can't actually believe those comments. What happened to giving gifted talanted players a bit of freedom to be creative. Kids don't get singled out in Real Madrid youth teams for nothing, its clear the boy has talent and should be given the chance to develop it. Then again it would maybe be a good thing if Scotland don't get him and drain all of his potential out of him. Tbh i didn't see them make a big deal like this when Ryan Gauld was getting selected.

Shut up talented players have no place within the Scottish game speaking like that will get you locked up in the crazy farm

I hate this country.

We seem to hate technically gifted players.

Rather have a big lump of shite who someone can launch a high ball to.

"PUNT IT TO THE BIG YIN!"

"HAWD THE BAW UP BIG YIN!"

I really wonder how some players made it in professional football, particularly defensive ones. I remember as a kid if you didn't have skill and good control of the ball no-one was interested, it seems mad that there are folk earning silly money as footballers who really don't have any footballing ability and from the sounds of it Sbragia is trying to line his team with the next generation of those sort of players who hopefully will never kick a ball for the full team.

Think quite a lot of people had heard of him though

I knew about him about 2 years ago

Yeah, he's been on a most peoples radar because when a Scottish kid signs for Real Madrid you tend to pick up on that.

I guess maybe Ricky Sbragia isn't that interested right enough.

Anyone on here seen him play?......or are you all just drama queens?

The guy is one of the star players in Real Madrid's U-19 side and has starred for them in the Youth Champions League, so much so that the Spanish are desperate to call him up if we don't. There is a reason that Madrid gave an 18 year old a 5 year contract.

So by that he is automatically better than most of not all of our youth players of the same age just to have achieved what he has so far you don't need to watch him to know that.

The fact you made the comment tells me you hold similar views as him, exactly the mentality that is wrong in Scottish football including at Rangers, Dinasours like you are running the show throughout Scotland unfortunately.

The guy is one of the star players in Real Madrid's U-19 side and has starred for them in the Youth Champions League, so much so that the Spanish are desperate to call him up if we don't. There is a reason that Madrid gave an 18 year old a 5 year contract.

So by that he is automatically better than most of not all of our youth players of the same age just to have achieved what he has so far you don't need to watch him to know that.

The fact you made the comment tells me you hold similar views as him, exactly the mentality that is wrong in Scottish football including at Rangers, Dinasours like you are running the show throughout Scotland unfortunately.

That will be a no then.

• 6 months later...

Said in the build up to the U21's game against Iceland tonight that has no idea how Iceland have turned their fortunes around.

What chance does Scottish football ever have of moving forward as possibly catching up with the rest of Europe when idiots like this guy are in positions of influence and power?