Karma's A Bitch Bhoys

Cast your mind back 4 years, to Ally's first big European match in charge, against Malmo.

Whyte had taken over, and this tie was crucial, more so than we ever realised at the time.

Our first match ended 1-1, so the away match in Malmo became pivotal to that season, and ultimately to our very survival.

Our bitter enemies colluded and contacted UEFA, about an incidence of singing, as I remember it, and their punishment was to ban all Rangers fans from travelling to the away match in Malmo.

Collusion by bitter wee bastards like Piara Power, and is so-called anti-racist pseudo organisation, with his Septic-mental wife, who must have laughed their tits off when Uefa handed down the punishment, making the second leg an all-home fan affair, and ultimately potentially costing us millions ( and ultimately a hell of a lot more).

At the time, they may just have celebrated what must have seemed a small victory, but the knock-on effect of that tie was monumental.

Having our fans there may have had a marginal difference, but the damage they inflicted was deliberate, and planned, and a direct attack on our club, and Septic now strut around as if we are dead, rampaging through wherever the hell they think they can get away with it.

But KARMA is a fucking bitch, and tonight MALMO fucked the tims.

HOORAH.

Get that fucking right up ye, timmayyyyy.

PS, wee Chris McGlaughlin, AKA Scrote, or the Skull, spotted a handball in their first goal.

Bet that wee cunt is spewing tonight.

Vile club.

Vile people.

Fuck em.

Aw! That's not very nice,mate :pipe: Malmo aren't that bad all things considered :lol: On the other hand, those cunts that come from the East of the city are a different case altogether. :bomb_piggary:

BTW! I heard that the Malmo fans were giving the tarriers pelters last night and were singing '4men had a dream' :000000082: I might even watch a bit of the game just to hear that.

Aw! That's not very nice,mate :pipe: Malmo aren't that bad all things considered :lol: On the other hand, those cunts that come from the East of the city are a different case altogether. :bomb_piggary:

BTW! I heard that the Malmo fans were giving the tarriers pelters last night and were singing '4men had a dream' :000000082: I might even watch a bit of the game just to hear that.

Yep. Obviously wasn't the same words but definitely in the same tune.

They were fantastic the whole game, their ground only holds 20,000 as well.

Malmo are my new second team :D

Only one club in world football has earned the label vile.

Yep. Obviously wasn't the same words but definitely in the same tune.

They were fantastic the whole game, their ground only holds 20,000 as well.

I'll guarantee that wasn't coincidence :D Smaller grounds can give a better atmosphere at times, so I'll give it a watch when beIn Sports show the re-run this afternoon :thumbup:

Malmo are my new second team :D

Only one club in world football has earned the label vile.

I've got hundreds of "new second teams" :thumbup: Malmo being the latest. As to your second sentence. I'd have to disagree to a certain extent as I've witnessed some vile cunts around the world, but I agree that when it comes to vile, the Tarriers are top of the pile with the vile :pipe:

Its incredible to think the week before the Malmo tie they got themselves involved with the SA transfer and they found this to be some sort of victory. They were so consumed at the thought of getting one over Rangers did they actually take their eye off the ball with a £20m pot at stake?

They spent just over £1m on cifti to strengthen themselves, a man who is moulding himself into the modern day wayne biggins.

No doubt as the penny drops with the backward fanbase they will question the clubs spending and Japan man will come out publicly with a derogatory comment towards Rangers, throwing the dog a bone always does the trick.