A deserved celebration (Rangers FC Facebook)

OceanRain

i think they do, the objective was win the league & we cantered it by December playing decent football & it's been a training exercise ever since, and painful to watch I admit.

Minimum was league win and Ramsdens Cup win. They failed. We should be get the cup do a lap of honour, and thats that. It's been a terrible season.

The manager is given a single aim each season - it has been ever thus - win the league.

Ally has been told - get us back to the top tier in shortest possible time.

Thus far stage 2 of 3 complete.

Of course the players should celebrate - AFTER the game and then only properly after the end of the season! Still 2 more games to play.

Some people just look for reasons to be raging.

We signed players that are not world class. Its not their fault we signed them. they have came in and done a job to win the league and deserve their day.

Stevie Smith for example never came here as a marque signing, the young lads are not raking it in and these are folk that will be earning less than many posters on here.. If I can get excited for a title win then I see no reason to deny them the joy too.

Not sugar coat it as a great achievement.

But enjoy it for what it is.

i think they do, the objective was win the league & we cantered it by December playing decent football & it's been a training exercise ever since, and painful to watch I admit.

Playing decent football? Your taking the piss, right?

We signed players that are not world class. Its not their fault we signed them. they have came in and done a job to win the league and deserve their day.

Stevie Smith for example never came here as a marque signing, the young lads are not raking it in and these are folk that will be earning less than many posters on here.. If I can get excited for a title win then I see no reason to deny them the joy too.

Not sugar coat it as a great achievement.

But enjoy it for what it is.

Stevie Smith shouldn't have been anywhere near Rangers FC. Waste of money. Same as Foster.

Playing decent football? Your taking the piss, right?

we played decent football right up until December then too easy for us & lost interest, offload the deadwood bring in a few replacements & we will be good next season, next season will be more competitive & I'm sure we will rise to it.