Another Reason To Hate James Mcclean If You Needed One..

Gaz52

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him, the thumb and Stokes would be the ultimate pr disaster for Celtic.

Imagine having a squad that had a racist, bigot and terrorist all in one.

A club like no other.

You forgot about the youth coaches!

I agree with you your point about them being professional but given the choice i would sign pretty much any one other than a supporter of THEM

I completely agree. I can hand on heart say I never cheered a Jon daly goal for our club.

Should stop beating about the bush, lets call a spade a spade though. (tu)

If you decide to reply to this, make sure you don't incriminate yourself.

I completely agree. I can hand on heart say I never cheered a Jon daly goal for our club.

Must've been shite not being able to celebrate us winning the league at the glitter dome, what with a boyhood tim scoring 2 of the goals that day.

doh

Tim :lol: has fuck all to do with tims. Like I said, pro footballers aren't like normal fans.

KL said he would rather sign another player than a SUPPORTER of them. You agreed then said you've never celebrated a Jon Daly goal for us.

Neil McCann was a supporter of them and scored twice to help us win the league at the piggery. If you celebrated that then you're a hypocrite.

Anyone that pulls on our shirt and performs is one of us. Refusing to celebrate a goal because of the player's nationality, religion, club he supported as a boy or any other reason for that matter is one of the most fucking moronic things I've ever heard.

KL said he would rather sign another player than a SUPPORTER of them. You agreed then said you've never celebrated a Jon Daly goal for us.

Neil McCann was a supporter of them and scored twice to help us win the league at the piggery. If you celebrated that then you're a hypocrite.

Anyone that pulls on our shirt and performs is one of us. Refusing to celebrate a goal because of the player's nationality, religion, club he supported as a boy or any other reason for that matter is one of the most fucking moronic things I've ever heard.

It's a riddy. Cunts shouted the same about Miller etc as well when he returned the first time :lol: no chance did they just stand with a vacant expression when he scored at the Piggery in the 4-2 game or any other game against them for that matter.

Neil McCann?

Loved wee Neil. Excellent player. And by Christ he did well for us. Winning League for us at the Piggery was good, but his contribution for us on the final day of 2003 was possibly more important.

May have supported the filth as a youngster, but for the contribution he made during his time with us I can turn a blind eye. But only this once ;)

I don't care about the religion of the player we have had tonnes of catholics and various muslims etc play for us as long as they do a good job i couldn't care.

But I would rather take anyone rather than a one of THEM. You get the likes of McCann and probably Sinclair and obviously MoJo etc who have played for us but there must be someone with similar ability who doesn't support the filth

I have to wonder, if he feels so strongly about British state violence in his hometown (and fair enough) that he can't even bear to show common dignity when a national anthem plays, surely he also feels too strongly to work with Brits, live in Britain, earn a living from British fans etc? Or is it that his visceral revulsion at what the British have done to his community only bothers him when he can make political capital out of it, but not when he can make money out of putting it to one side? As I understand it, professional footballers in the Republic don't earn much, so it's a real dilemma for him.

I have to wonder, if he feels so strongly about British state violence in his hometown (and fair enough) that he can't even bear to show common dignity when a national anthem plays, surely he also feels too strongly to work with Brits, live in Britain, earn a living from British fans etc? Or is it that his visceral revulsion at what the British have done to his community only bothers him when he can make political capital out of it, but not when he can make money out of putting it to one side? As I understand it, professional footballers in the Republic don't earn much, so it's a real dilemma for him.

What you have to remember also about him is that he is thick!

Rancid scumbag bastard. His views/beliefs whatever are his own and everyone is entitled to them. But if he feels that much hate for the British why the fuck does he live and work here? The fact he is working here he should at least have the common decency to stand for the anthem at very least out of respect for the club paying his wages or his British team mates.

If he can't manage that then he should fuck off and play in the Irish league and won't have to hear it or somewhere in Europe.

Can u imagine and English player turning his back on flower of Scotland, imagine the outcry, or a foreign player turning their back on the USA anthem whilst playing for an American team? They wouldnt stand for it