Rumour. License granted tonight.

Just went on FF for the first time in months, thread posted that our license has been granted tonight.

"Don't shoot the messenger but I'm being told from a decent source (I'll happily pm to admin) that our licence has been granted tonight.

Have also been told that there will be a one year transfer embargo beginning September 1st."

Anyone else heard anything at all?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went on FF for the first time in months, thread posted that our license has been granted tonight.

"Don't shoot the messenger but I'm being told from a decent source (I'll happily pm to admin) that our licence has been granted tonight.

Have also been told that there will be a one year transfer embargo beginning September 1st."

Anyone else heard anything at all?

Does that mean that Ally and our 3 Directors are now down to 1 baw each? 4 men left hamdump yesterday afternoon walking in a peculiar manner :P :P :P

So we are happy that the transfer embargo is September? That means that we cannot get new players for Division 2 until January 2014.

I'll believe it when I see it - I heard this on here last night too!

The reaction on there is not pretty...

I could bet the majority on there screaming about not renewing season tickets etc, don't even have one. Certainly the case with their master

Has Murray etc got an option here? If they take it to the courts, it will drawn out over weeks and the season will have already started without us and the transfer window over.

So we are happy that the transfer embargo is September? That means that we cannot get new players for Division 2 until January 2014.

I'll believe it when I see it - I heard this on here last night too!

Correct, seems to be just a rumour.....

Off topic: O'Regan has been invited unto STV for two weeks and keeps refusing.......transparency .