Rumour. License granted tonight.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats presuming there has been no reconstruction.

what else can the sfa do to us to make things hard for us. well I'm guessing implement this embargo and then promote us into a new spl1 next year which fucks us as we then can't sign anyone and even the bottom clubs in the spl could probably beat us which again would possibly mean demotion or at the very least a severely weakened squad who will get poor poor results

But why would they want us to be demoted...they WANT us in the league,but with enough sanctions to stop us winning it but remain in the division!

How long does it take. They started their meetings on Tuesday, reconvened on Wednesday, its now almost Friday and still not a word from anyone. They say that no news is good news but tick tock :disappointment:

I met this mob on Monday

took them for a drink on Tuesday

we were silent by Wednesday

and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday

Craig David knows

I've heard that Russia and China have vetoed sanctions against Syria, but to avoid bad publicity have commented that Rangers must be punished.

have a rep, I laughed at that, silly as it may be, I think today was the first day that BBC Scotland didn't have something negative to say about us... sad thing is. there is always tomorrow

109 members, 221 guests, 3 anonymous users.

BIG JOCK FUCKING KNEW YA FENIAN BASTARDS. BOBBY SANDS WAS BURIED IN A PENCIL CASE.

Sorry, neg repped you by mistake, mate. Can some kind sport sort that out?