RFC55

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside info? Cheers for the heads-up.

Don't know much about the Brazilian but I am sure both will be very good acquisitions for Divisions 3 (and hopefully 2!).

Aye mate!

I still don't reckon we will be in SFL next season! This is the strangest squad I've ever seen built for the Sfl 3 and 2 :lol:

I don't know how long deals are for etc but they have been completed at Rangers end! I'd imagine the Brazillian will need international clearence first?

Aye mate!

I still don't reckon we will be in SFL next season! This is the strangest squad I've ever seen built for the Sfl 3 and 2 :lol:

I don't know how long deals are for etc but they have been completed at Rangers end! I'd imagine the Brazillian will need international clearence first?

(tu) probably right there as I doubt he is a full international. Will need to wiki him to be honest!

Welcome to the club then boys, they have my full support. Sandaza is a good signing, don't know anything about the other guy.

As for people asking for a source, Rfc52 isn't one for posting rumours etc.

Brazilian guy has played for Napoli, Lazio, Empoli, Udinese, Siena and Cruzeiro...! :lol::beer1:

6'3" centre back. Sounds promising... Hope he can adapt to the Scottish rough n' tumble but I am sure that a Serie A class defender should be strolling around swatting off midgies in the Scottish Third Division...!

Welcome to the club then boys, they have my full support. Sandaza is a good signing, don't know anything about the other guy.

As for people asking for a source, Rfc52 isn't one for posting rumours etc.

As I say just to be confirmed but they have signed

Who would you have instead given perry out injured ?

Didn't know he was injured. Hegarty sounds very promising from what I've heard.

The guy's 32, I just don't think we need someone like him to get through Divisions 3 & 2.

Brazilian guy has played for Napoli, Lazio, Empoli, Udinese, Siena and Cruzeiro...! :lol::beer1:

6'3" centre back. Sounds promising... Hope he can adapt to the Scottish rough n' tumble but I am sure that a Serie A class defender should be strolling around swatting off midgies in the Scottish Third Division...!

Hope he's not Shite 10310.gif

Happy with Sandaza, less so with Cribari.

We have some talented young defenders coming through who I would have preferred to see before him.

He has played for a clutch of Serie A clubs and still only 32... and we are in the Third Division? Some folk are never happy!