Sandaza, Emilson and Kyle all sign

RFC55

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Fran, Kevin and Emilson.

We needed cover upfront, and hopefully Kyle can stay alot more injury free than previous seasons and will be good for us imo, as will the other 2.

This is quality news.

We've barely signed anybody for 4 years and we're getting 3 in the space of hours!

I want us to sign a wide player now. We need good quality of delivery into Kyle, Jig and Little and we'll absolutely rip the pish.

One thing ally is going to have to do is keep all these players happy . Because the players that have and will sign will be expecting to start as will the majority of the players that stayed from last season .

Hopefully he can find a good balance with rotating the squad

TBH I think we will have a high injury rate this season due to Div 3 hatchet boys

So I dont think we will have many players not getting a game

Sandaza will prove to be a good signing. Never seen the Brazilian lad play but he must have something about him to play that many games in Serie A. Not so sure about Kyle but on a one year deal he will prove to be a decent option, especially in the middle of December on crappy pitches when everything will be route 1.

Cirbari is gonna be a rock for us next to Goian, they can both speak Italian and that should help them gel. The lad could have walk the SPL so Division 3 should be no problems.

Really excitied, would still like to see us sign Beattie & possibly Jennings.

Think the Saints fans are slightly bitter?? :mutley:

Re: Sandaza leaving

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LARK SAINT

I would like to wish him luck in his new career .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....Na would i fcuk!!Fcuk the chunt!! as i said in annother post

And how can Sevco afford Fran, Black and Shields on long term deals? and Kyle on one year+ some Brazilian

Have they learned nothing?Still owe hearts nearly a million for Wallace, disgusting, pay your depts first you shower of piss taking bastards.I m so annoyed at all this carry on it reeks of stale p1sh.

As for you Fran you money grabbing tube, go to the 3rd division and get kicked all over the park , now do one and Fu3k Off!!

Football Ambition =0

Money Grabbing Ambition= 10

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

I actually had no idea til I switched on the news there and saw Durie and Durrant looking like cats that got the cream.

Pay your ****ing debts you shower of pisstaking bastards.

They will have no ****ing care about small businesses going under or struggling and then sign a load of players.

I really hope they get booted all over the place in every game. ****ing shortsighted ****s.

****ing newscasters all smiles at being at ibrox too. I'm ****ing raging at it.

Hope we get them in the cup and knock **** out of them. ****, Brechin nearly did!

Think the Saints fans are slightly bitter?? :mutley:

Re: Sandaza leaving

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LARK SAINT

I would like to wish him luck in his new career .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....Na would i fcuk!!Fcuk the chunt!! as i said in annother post

And how can Sevco afford Fran, Black and Shields on long term deals? and Kyle on one year+ some Brazilian

Have they learned nothing?Still owe hearts nearly a million for Wallace, disgusting, pay your depts first you shower of piss taking bastards.I m so annoyed at all this carry on it reeks of stale p1sh.

As for you Fran you money grabbing tube, go to the 3rd division and get kicked all over the park , now do one and Fu3k Off!!

Football Ambition =0

Money Grabbing Ambition= 10

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

I actually had no idea til I switched on the news there and saw Durie and Durrant looking like cats that got the cream.

Pay your ****ing debts you shower of pisstaking bastards.

They will have no ****ing care about small businesses going under or struggling and then sign a load of players.

I really hope they get booted all over the place in every game. ****ing shortsighted ****s.

****ing newscasters all smiles at being at ibrox too. I'm ****ing raging at it.

Hope we get them in the cup and knock **** out of them. ****, Brechin nearly did!

Wibble