The Louden Tavern, Kinning Park - For Lease

The Louden Tavern

The Louden Tavern at Kinning Park has unexpectedly become available for lease.

Unfortunately, the lady that currently runs the pub has had health issues and has been advised by her doctors to give up work immediately. Obviously, her health comes first and we have arranged to end the agreement – We hope this will help her to a full and speedy recovery.

If there is anyone who is genuinely interested, you can drop me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Until they stop the wallopers drinking in it. Well no

Get well though

Only met one in there Christmas Eve 2011,St Mirren V Rangers,I started to hear a dissenting voice behind me,so did my big mate who had him by the throat in an instant,he squeeled like a pig,now I am nearer 80 than 70,when the pig said you are going to jail for that,its on film,I carry an oxygen cylinder with me,so I showed it to him and said if he goes to jail you are giong to the Royal. At that point Mrs Mm appeared and ejected him,peace reigned. PS the CCTV footage vanished :sherlock:

The Louden Tavern at Kinning Park has unexpectedly become available for lease.

Unfortunately, the lady that currently runs the pub has had health issues and has been advised by her doctors to give up work immediately. Obviously, her health comes first and we have arranged to end the agreement – We hope this will help her to a full and speedy recovery.

If there is anyone who is genuinely interested, you can drop me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible

I hope for a speedy recovery for the lady in question!

Would CG not be the one to approach?

I hope for a speedy recovery for the lady in question!

Would CG not be the one to approach?

I love going to the Louden when I get over on holidays, so I wish her all the very best. (tu) Imagine CG buying The Louden and Edmiston House for Rangers? Brilliant idea for a swally on match days at Ibrox :beer1:

I love going to the Louden when I get over on holidays, so I wish her all the very best. (tu) Imagine CG buying The Louden and Edmiston House for Rangers? Brilliant idea for a swally on match days at Ibrox :beer1:

Charles Green was in the Louden before the East Stirling game I think it was. We'd just parked up at about 11.30 and was walking in for a pint, he was just leaving but taking photos by the door with the fans. Said he'd just popped in to say hello to all the fans before heading to a meeting.

20zpo4o.jpg

Charles Green was in the Louden before the East Stirling game I think it was. We'd just parked up at about 11.30 and was walking in for a pint, he was just leaving but taking photos by the door with the fans. Said he'd just popped in to say hello to all the fans before heading to a meeting.

20zpo4o.jpg

If you ever wanted a top CEO when he was really needed, you would want to come up with the name of Charles Green :beer1: