Stevie Smith

gogzy

Is he going to make some of us ( me included at times) eat some humble pie?

I think he has been a more than able back up to Wallace, and he has proven he has a few tricks up his sleeve too.

Maybe not such a dud of a signing afterall?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has been a more than able back up to Wallace, and he has proven he has a few tricks up his sleeve too.

I didn't see the game, but if he has played well now that he is getting a run of games in the side then fair play to him. (tu)

I always thought he was a very decent player the first time around, I think the biggest problem many had with signing him was that the cynic in us thought it might be the beginning of the end for Lee Wallace, as a footballer though he is well above the standard of this division, hes a capable SPL player

I didn't see the game, but if he has played well now that he is getting a run of games in the side then fair play to him. (tu)

3 goals in a month of regular games mate. 2 free kicks and a goal from open play.

I am not saying he is world class of brilliant, but he was brought in as a back up to Wallace, and i feel he has filled that role more than adequately.

3 goals in a month of regular games mate. 2 free kicks and a goal from open play.

I am not saying he is world class of brilliant, but he was brought in as a back up to Wallace, and i feel he has filled that role more than adequately.

Not bad stats at all. So Ally has got at least one signing right?

Like most gogzy, shows his best in his natural position.

I agree though, he was widely slated, and has done a superb job as backup.

All this positivity in the bears den is making me fucking sick :rolleyes:

didn't see the game unfortunately, too busy this weekend but glad the boy did well, seems to have something there, noticed that in his last game. Let's hope he can kick on and we do not play him as goalie or something.

I thought Smith had a superb game today, played the Wallace role of attacking defender really well. If we could have him and Wallace running up the wings, like Wallace and Papac did for a wee while, would be a good and another option for Ally.