Last Game V Hearts

look i know i am jumping the gun, today filled me with so much joy and positivity about the run in. but thinking about the last game of the season against hearts, this was a game i saw as a possible title decider between us and them, but now it might be a game we need to win to clinch 2nd place over hibs. does it help us more now that they have won the league with regards to them maybe taking their foot off the gas?

funny too hibs probably couldnt wish for a worse opponent for us to have........

so enjoyed my trip the edinburgh today, players did the badge proud as we did too.......

There's no chance in hell that they won't want to pump us, this can work to our advantage though.

We need to be setting down markers, I said the other day that when we get the first 3 points we will go on a run. I stand by that.

Teams must look forward to facing us, hopefully today will start to change that.

Hopefully we beat them the two times we face them. McCall should play the video of them singing 'Fuck you Rangers, hearts won the league' just before the players leave the dressing room.

Is that what they've been singing? I took my boys down to the Falkirk game on Saturday as their Dad was working and they were singing something about us. We were the furthest away from them as we could have been and the only word I could make out was Rangers. I found it kinda funny that they were playing Falkirk but still singing about us! 3-0 flattered them and had Falkirk's goal stood it might have been a different game. If we play like we did yesterday I don't see why we can't beat them in both games as they're not as good as they think they are.

they could come right off the gas for all their remaining games but i don't think they will for the last game where they are facing us and also being presented with the trophy. i'd love for us to go there and beat them. and we're gonna need to do just that. we need as many points as we can get if we want to get into play offs.

look i know i am jumping the gun, today filled me with so much joy and positivity about the run in. but thinking about the last game of the season against hearts, this was a game i saw as a possible title decider between us and them, but now it might be a game we need to win to clinch 2nd place over hibs. does it help us more now that they have won the league with regards to them maybe taking their foot off the gas?

funny too hibs probably couldnt wish for a worse opponent for us to have........

so enjoyed my trip the edinburgh today, players did the badge proud as we did too.......

These cunts take the foot off the gas playing Rangers are you having a laugh.

They are a better team than Hibs but hopefully we will beat them at Ibrox on 05 April.

If Hibs and us go unbeaten from now until the last game of the season, then, if my calculations are correct, we will both be on 73 points with Hibs away to Falkirk and us at Tynecastle. Hibs have the better GD so we need Hearts (and Falkirk) to do us a favour. I would not like for us to go to Tynecastle needing a win for 2nd place.