Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

You will have to translate this.

"Es war schon immer mein Traum in Großbritannien zu spielen und die Rangers sind ein großer Verein mit Tradition. Ich würde liebend gerne dort spielen", so der 24-Jährige. Die Gers sollen nun ein Angebot über bis zu 4,2 Millionen Euro vorbereite...

My mate is in Munich and there are supposidly a couple of German clubs looking at Jelavic, according to reports. If you can find the Rapid Wien forum then it may also be worth a quick look.

Got an email from a mate, supposidly we are set to offer €4.2m for Jelavic - I'm on my blackberry so I can't post the link. Its from a report in one of the Austrian sport pages. How true I'm not too sure!?

Would be surprised if we offered as much as that tbh.

So would I but this guy's money in the bank. We're going all out to nail him tonight!

Great news, hopefully we can get a deal done for him, I think he'd be fantastic for us :D

"Es war schon immer mein Traum in Großbritannien zu spielen und die Rangers sind ein großer Verein mit Tradition. Ich würde liebend gerne dort spielen", so der 24-Jährige. Die Gers sollen nun ein Angebot über bis zu 4,2 Millionen Euro vorbereite...

My mate is in Munich and there are supposidly a couple of German clubs looking at Jelavic, according to reports. If you can find the Rapid Wien forum then it may also be worth a quick look.

not a perfect translation, in fact a rubbish one but;

“My dream in Great Britain was to be always played and the Rangers is a large association with tradition. I would play gladly there loving”, so the 24-year old. The Gers is now a supply over up to 4.2 million euros"

<cr>

"It was always my dream to play in the UK and the Rangers are a big club with tradition. I would love to play there," said the 24-year-old. The Gers are now preparing a tender for up to 4.2 million euros ..

Translation from Muffs Quote.

Cheers muff, having got a clue wat it's sayin but I can see 'rangers' and '4.2' so hopefully gd news

Ta (tu)

"It was always my dream to play in the UK and the Rangers are a big club with tradition. I would love to play there," said the 24-year-old. The Gers are now preparing a tender for up to 4.2 million euros ..

Translation (tu) (tu)

Here we go guys, just dont get ahead of ourselfs here. I dont think he would goto the bundesliga to anyone outside hamburg or munich and his dreams the EPL so we would be ideal for that. Get that bid in pronto Rangers

Translation from Muffs Quote.

Ta stu

(tu)