Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I actually think we'll land him, but Everton coming in at the last minute would just be another convenient excuse as to how another one got away....

Wish I was as optimistic as you. I have a feeling this will end the same way as most of the other exciting player rumours end. With them signing for another team.

Hopefully now Rapids game has been today hopefully fingers crossed we shall have something by the weekend

The weekend?!

I can barely fucking wait until morning!

same mate but can't see anything happenin till the weekend would be great if we wrapped it up and he make his debut on sat :)

Was going to post this earlier Blouie but many on here won't believe me.

Can 100% confirm McCoist is is Vienna, my dad works in Glasgow Aiport security and Coisty was speaking to a guard - flying to Birmingham via Vienna.

As I said many won't believe me and that's fair enough, can only say what I've been told.

Dont blame you mate haha

Yeah, many won't believe me and I am expecting a slaughtering so I just decided not to say anything. Told a member I know off here earlier though.

Indeed he did.

We've known this for about 10 hours before Blouie posted.

We're not related in anyway at all.

(tu)

As I said, only passing on what I know. Pm'd Admin to share the info also

Hopefully Dado gets in touch and let's him know how much he loved playin for the bears.

Dado must be bored these days. I hope walter gets in touch and sends him on a steven segal style mission to assasinate moyes before he puts together a move for jelavic.

Haha we're tryin to keep this signin low profile.

Am not sure sendin a big ponytaled croatian out to assasinate the competion will help our cause.

My uncle lives next door to Jelavic in Vienna and he told me he saw McCoist and another guy going into Jelavic's house.

Apparently Jelavic's wife welcomed then and made them tea, McCoist took milk but no sugar.

My uncle lives next door to Jelavic in Vienna and he told me he saw McCoist and another guy going into Jelavic's house.

Apparently Jelavic's wife welcomed then and made them tea, McCoist took milk but no sugar.

:pics:

:pics:

0022191004340a6a04a95d.jpg

Just been reading the Austrian Press and there is no word of any transfer yet, but loads of praise for Jelavic in tonites 3-0 win ,will keep watching

Jelavic, who is still bound by 2012 to Rapid, turns his brain thought no secret. Anger him a change to the island, Glasgow sounded to him as "interesting." The chance to play with the Rangers in the Champions League was a big challenge. His aim, however, the Premier League and therefore it would be a quotation from Everton just right.

An Everton Rapid has already not good memories.Greenwhite lost in the European Cup Winners' Cup final in 1985 against the smaller of the two Liverpool clubs with 1:3. On the transfer fee, it should amount to five million euros, but should have no influence.

Beroe against the Croat tore formally. He ran demanded the ball, scored and helped out in defense.Whether that is enough for a transfer? Sports Director Alfred Hörtnagl expressed cautious. "At the moment there is nothing concrete, so we deal not with us this issue." Will there still ripe with ex-Storm player Klemen Lavric should have ready substitutes are available.

this is the latest from one of the Austrian newspapers

Us fans must be excited and dying for a signing 29 pages on someone who hasn't signed lol,im sick of all this speculation i just want us to sign him or not sign him and get it done

Only four weeks to go! :lol:

Lol its ridiculous man :lol: cant wait till the transfer window is over ,id love us to get players but we keep getting dissapointed id rather not hear if its getting closer to signing him or our latest offer or anything like that i just want to know the outcome

Us fans must be excited and dying for a signing 29 pages on someone who hasn't signed lol,im sick of all this speculation i just want us to sign him or not sign him and get it done

Only four weeks to go! :lol:

Lol its ridiculous man :lol: cant wait till the transfer window is over ,id love us to get players but we keep getting dissapointed id rather not hear if its getting closer to signing him or our latest offer or anything like that i just want to know the outcome

I agree R+A, saw an interesting photo of you on facebook when you went camping :sherlock: