Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Where are we getting £3.4m from?

The budget that has been allocated to our manager (if indeed that figure is correct).

Rab, who is the source for that story about McCoist being out there, usually theres a newspaper link?

A workmate of a poster's security guard Dad at Glasgow Airport! He spoke to McCoist, who divulged his travel plans, including what connecting flights he would be taking.

Everton and several others will hijack the bid if we don't get our fingers out our arse and actually make the move.

Spot on. For years we have buggered about with deals only to see them scuppered by others. Time to show some conviction and go out there and get our man!

If we dont get him them we only have ourselves to blame. The player has said he would like to come here.

I dont know if the Everton rumours are true but if they do get him before us then its a disgrace.

We have had plenty of time to wrap this deal up.

Hopefully Dado gets in touch and let's him know how much he loved playin for the bears.

Dado must be bored these days. I hope walter gets in touch and sends him on a steven segal style mission to assasinate moyes before he puts together a move for jelavic.

Was going to post this earlier Blouie but many on here won't believe me.

Can 100% confirm McCoist is is Vienna, my dad works in Glasgow Aiport security and Coisty was speaking to a guard - flying to Birmingham via Vienna.

As I said many won't believe me and that's fair enough, can only say what I've been told.

Dont blame you mate haha

Yeah, many won't believe me and I am expecting a slaughtering so I just decided not to say anything. Told a member I know off here earlier though.

Indeed he did.

We've known this for about 10 hours before Blouie posted.

We're not related in anyway at all.