Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Us fans must be excited and dying for a signing 29 pages on someone who hasn't signed lol,im sick of all this speculation i just want us to sign him or not sign him and get it done

Only four weeks to go! :lol:

Lol its ridiculous man :lol: cant wait till the transfer window is over ,id love us to get players but we keep getting dissapointed id rather not hear if its getting closer to signing him or our latest offer or anything like that i just want to know the outcome

I agree R+A, saw an interesting photo of you on facebook when you went camping :sherlock:

Lol what one mate :craphead:

Jelavic makes fresh "come and get me" plea to Rangers, insisting his heart is with us.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/08/04/rangers-transfer-target-nikica-jelavic-pleads-for-ibrox-move-after-firing-vienna-into-europa-league-play-offs-86908-22462549/

It's a done deal boys, he'll be in blue by the time I get back from work ;)

Jelavic makes fresh "come and get me" plea to Rangers, insisting his heart is with us.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2010/08/04/rangers-transfer-target-nikica-jelavic-pleads-for-ibrox-move-after-firing-vienna-into-europa-league-play-offs-86908-22462549/

It's a done deal boys, he'll be in blue by the time I get back from work ;)

Thats always my thoughts.

'When I wake up we will have signed him'

:lol:

That link to the record dosent mention us it only says

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed the move materialises. I have always dreamed of playing in Britain and this is my big chance.

"I hope Rapid will grant me this favour in return for my goals and my endless fight for the club."

Us fans must be excited and dying for a signing 29 pages on someone who hasn't signed lol,im sick of all this speculation i just want us to sign him or not sign him and get it done

Only four weeks to go! :lol:

Lol its ridiculous man :lol: cant wait till the transfer window is over ,id love us to get players but we keep getting dissapointed id rather not hear if its getting closer to signing him or our latest offer or anything like that i just want to know the outcome

I agree R+A, saw an interesting photo of you on facebook when you went camping :sherlock:

Lol what one mate :craphead:

I also saw this ya filthbag :pipe:

Uh oh..

Rangers wait for news on Nikica Jelavic bid

Jelavic scored three goals against Celtic last season

By Alasdair Lamont & Liam McLeod

Rapid Vienna say there will be no decision on Wednesday on the future of striker Nikica Jelavic.

Rangers had hoped to find out if their bid had been accepted for the Croatian international forward.

The 24-year-old scored twice in Tuesday's Europa League 3-0 qualifying win over the Bulgarian side Beroe.

A Rapid spokesman told BBC Scotland: "There will be no outcome today as out sporting director will not be back until tomorrow."

He added: "This will be discussed at a board meeting tomorrow morning."

Rapid Vienna may want to retain the striker until at least the play-off round for the Europa League.

Those games are scheduled for 19 & 26 August, which would leave only a few days before the transfer window closed.

If Rangers are unable to register Jelavic for their own European campaign, the Scottish champions would turn their attentions elsewhere.

Nonetheless, he remains manager Walter Smith's favoured target as he seeks to replace Kris Boyd, although he is also looking at the Honduran Georgie Welcome on trial this week.

Jelavic has been with Rapid Vienna for two seasons, having joined them from Belgian club Zulte Waregem.

The powerful Bosnian-born forward scored 21 goals last season, three of those coming against Celtic in the Europa League.

He scored in the 1-1 draw at Celtic Park last October and bagged a brace in the 3-3 draw in the Austrian capital in December.

Meanwhile, any move from Rangers for the South African duo of Katlego Mphela and Bongani Khumalo is understood to be unlikely.

icon1.gif

Rangers target Nikica Jelavic scored a double to help fire Rapid Vienna into the Europa League play-offs - and then declared he still wants to move to Ibrox.

The 24-year-old showed why the Austrian club reportedly want double the £2million offered by the Scottish champions for his services as Rapid beat Zagora

Beroe 3-0 for a 4-1 aggregate success.

Jelavic was quoted in the Daily Record as saying: "I am very happy because I scored two goals to help Rapid eliminate Zagora. However, at the same time I

am ready to take on a new challenge.

"I'm keeping my fingers crossed the move materialises. I have always dreamed of playing in
Britain
and this is my big chance.

"I hope Rapid will grant me this favour in return for my goals and my endless fight for the club."

We're just waiting for seltit to get knocked out of cl, first thing tommoro he'll be signed! Well I fkn hope so anyway!

Not as daft as it sounds as many of us said this weeks ago.

Not that the club will get the extra TV money but more the bank knowing for certain we are getting X amount instead of Y.