Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

As much as it annoys other people. I enjoy hearing little snipplets that Fergie has proved such as he was talking to his mate and it's a done deal.

Some people get too wound up over it.

Same (tu) there is alot of people on this forum you never know who they might meet or might be talking to etc etc

As much as it annoys other people. I enjoy hearing little snipplets that Fergie has proved such as he was talking to his mate and it's a done deal.

Some people get too wound up over it.

The whole ae the raploch in stirlin are shoutin bout it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So am jus talkin facts fae contacts through their !!!!

As a Stirling boy myself, I've heard loads of goodwillie chat this week. The last I heard was That he'd rather sign for Blackpool cos of the amount of press he would get for signing for Rangers would be unbearable.

I should have asked him who he was signing for when I saw him I'n sainsburys yesterday haha. In all seriousness the only person who knows who he wants to sign for is D and that's that

BRISTOL CITY are set to fight Rangers for Dundee United striker David Goodwillie.

SunSport can reveal City boss Keith Millen was at Tannadice to see the Scotland hitman net in Wednesday night's 2-0 victory over Motherwell.

And he's now poised to table an offer for Goodwillie after Rangers failed in a £600,000 bid for the player last Friday.

Ibrox manager Walter Smith is hoping to get the £1million-plus Gers will bank from the Scottish Cup home fifth round tie against Celtic.

If he does he will use it in a determined bid to finally get long-term target Goodwillie.

Millen badly wants to revive City's Championship play-off hopes and give his team a lift after an FA Cup hammering by Sheffield Wednesday.

United chairman Stephen Thompson will only enter into serious negotiations for his prize asset once a minimum £1million is offered.

He's also seeking add-ons of a potential £500,000 for Goodwillie, who has 18 months left on his contract.

Other clubs tracking the 21-year-old include Kaiserslautern, Swansea City and Blackpool.

The Bundesliga side's sporting director was at United's games against Hibs and Aberdeen.

Meanwhile, United boss Peter Houston is keeping tabs on Brechin City's free-scoring striker Rory McAllister, 23, who has hit 14 goals this season.

The ex-Caley Thistle kid netted 26 goals last season to win SunSport's Golden Boot.

Brostol City or Rangers... Tough one.