David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

£5k is mental, not a chance in hell. :)

Would be interesting to see us offer him pennies though, and we will see if hes 'desperate' to come home.

it might be mental but why should we pay him decent money to rescue him from boro,

we had to spend 4mil to replace him when he left for nothing.

if we signed him again and pay anymore than 10k i will be making an official complaint and

consider stop giving me hard earned to the club.

sounds harsh but am pissed off with this shit, canny wait to tuesday

it might be mental but why should we pay him decent money to rescue him from boro,

we had to spend 4mil to replace him when he left for nothing.

if we signed him again and pay anymore than 10k i will be making an official complaint and

consider stop giving me hard earned to the club.

sounds harsh but am pissed off with this shit, canny wait to tuesday

I doubt our club would ever try something so crazy, i would call it silly.

I wouldnt insult Nika by calling him Boyds replacement, Boyd will never be as good as Jelavic for as long as he lives.

I have to credit you right now for still giving your hard earned corn to the club after all the rubbish we have had to put up with for the last 8 years. Our fans are a credit to the club. I dont think this particular saga is enough fot fan to stop going, but the nonsense with the banks, which is not their fault, that is certainly wortha complaint or protest, but not gaianst the bank, obviously. Im sad to say i know a few who have stopped putting money in, and who could blame them.

Were all pissed off, just most dont like to say on here, for the whole world to see.

(tu)

i wonder if our financial position is really so good that we can afford to turn down the spl's record goal scorer for free.

Exactly mate.

If we turn down Boyd then I think we would be cutting off our nose to spite our faces.

Everybody is on about how Jelavc would be stiffled by Boyd, but Miller and Jelavic looked a lethal partnership even though Miller had altered his game to take over the exact role that Boyd was doing the season before.

Exactly mate.

If we turn down Boyd then I think we would be cutting off our nose to spite our faces.

Everybody is on about how Jelavc would be stiffled by Boyd, but Miller and Jelavic looked a lethal partnership even though Miller had altered his game to take over the exact role that Boyd was doing the season before.

I don't think Miller became a lazy bastard this season.

Exactly mate.

How many goals has Boyd scored in a year? including Rangers and Boro. He has lost the plot! He got his chance, Now lets give someone else a go.

No but he did reduce the channel running and defending from the front to focus on being the guy in the eighteen yard box finishing the chances off, much like Boyd was before him.

aye thats because he got slagged for missing so many chances. so he started scoring the goals and cunts are calling him lazy now.

He canny win then can he. what do we want in oor team? batman and fucking robon?

No but he did reduce the channel running and defending from the front to focus on being the guy in the eighteen yard box finishing the chances off, much like Boyd was before him.

Agreed. (tu)

Miller wasn't a lazy bastard, but he did a lot less running about like a headless chicken than he had done for the past few seasons. He focussed his game this season on getting himself into positions to finish chances, similar to the positions Boyd found himself in.

If he is going to sign it will be before Monday night

How long does it take to sign someone on loan?? if it was true,healy would be up here like a shot would have had his medical and signed the same day.

starting to think it's alot of shite from Clyde1 where this roumer stared.