Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Lets just see how Bedoya and Mckay do when they come in. It doesnt take lots of players to make a team just take it up a notch. Mckay and Bedoya could add that bit that we need between defence and midfield.

Also remember how Jelavic and Lafferty played together last season. We know they can play that weel together and i bet they will do again soon enough.

Indeed - panic merchants told us Jela's move was inevitable yesterday. Now they are saying we can't win the league with this team. The guys need a bit of time. Let's just see how we do

Don't know If would come here, also very inconsistent.

Far to much hype about him because he had a few good games for Scotland a couple of years ago

No question. But he needs to prove himself again and I just have a feeling if he comes back to Scotland that he could make a real impact, and I'd much rather that happpend here than over at the dark side.

No question. But he needs to prove himself again and I just have a feeling if he comes back to Scotland that he could make a real impact, and I'd much rather that happpend here than over at the dark side.

I think his body has given up on him. Would be surprised to see him performing at any real decent level ever again to be honest. Shame. Mixed genius with utter frustration

Apologies if posted already but this was on the gers site....

RANGERS have done some last minute business in the transfer window with James Beattie leaving Ibrox and both John Fleck and Kyle Hutton going on loan.

With the deadline fast approaching it has been revealed that Fleck and Hutton are heading to Sheffield United on season long deals.

And at the same time a deal has been agreed with Beattie which terminates his contract and makes him a free agent.

Beattie was signed at the beginning of last season by Walter Smith and made a small contribution early on but then suffered injury and was loaned to Blackpool.

It was clear he had no future at the club under Ally McCoist and his contract was ended by mutual agreement.

McCoist has also decided it is better for youngsters Fleck and Hutton to get regular first team football.

They are now heading to Yorkshire where they will play for Danny Wilson's side in League One.

And they could be involved this weekend when the joint league leaders face Bury at home.

Earlier in the day Andy Little agreed to join League 2 Port Vale on loan until January.

I will be keeping close eye on Sheffield United games this season now.