Pro Rangers Rally

D'Artagnan

From Follow Folow and shared at behest of organiser...

Myself ,empire and others are working together on a massive Rangers rally in support of Walter and the gers business men consortium. A march ,rally and petition is being arranged for Sat 23 rd June - NOT TOMORROW.

The reason for this date is as follows .

Lack of proper time ,the big London parade bad weather and resources.

We want maximimum exposure ,as big a turn out and support as possible.

Explayers and all Rangers groups are needed to unite in this campaign.

It's not anti green its pro RANGERS .

We have suffered for.months.,years now this is OUR big chance to win our club back ,it has to be.done right as there won't be other chances .

Please support us and be patient , we are trying to involve ALL the main figures in the.support , the fan groups and all relevancy bodies.

This is.just an update as im working just now but rest assure we are doing our best for our clubs future.

Sie

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the same people so vehemently opposed to one person owning the club, want one person to own the club?

Fuck off RST and take your 50 members with you.

Churlish Dude.

If you study Walter's statement he only agreed to join this new consortium if giving the clubs to the fans was unconditional.

Im not going there to support the RST... Im going there to support Rangers.

Churlish Dude.

If you study Walter's statement he only agreed to join this new consortium if giving the clubs to the fans was unconditional.

I suspect this will all be sorted by then tbh

So the same people so vehemently opposed to one person owning the club, want one person to own the club?

that comment right there is why we struggle to unite fans, who cares what you think of the rst, we are there to support a pro rangers, the walter smiths consortium, so he can stabalise rangers and if it does get sold on we know it is to the right people, like for example a fan ownership.

Time to unite behind our united love for the club :21:

So it's Pro Rangers..........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm don't buy season books , take to the streets ..........CGL can you come and explain this one to me as I can't understand how this possibly be Pro Rangers

So the protest that is Pro Rangers is for Walter and not anti Green........................Well I would welcome Walter as I am sure Green would by his offer of Chairman of the Football Board and the welcome of McColl and his guys to invest their £6m...........................

But it is a protest against a new owner of Rangers why is he not Pro Rangers...........he bought the club when no other would and before the ink had dried it was get him out.

that comment right there is why we struggle to unite fans, who cares what you think of the rst, we are there to support a pro rangers, the walter smiths consortium, so he can stabalise rangers and if it does get sold on we know it is to the right people, like for example a fan ownership.

Fan ownership of our club will never happen, the sooner this idea is discarded the better.

No, groups of supporters holding banners saying 'go home yank' is why we struggle to unite fans.

A group with a membership of 50-150 proclaiming to be the voice of the fans is why we cant unite our fans.

Where is a 'rally' (protest) saying 'we dont want you, we want this guy instead' 'pro rangers'?

The same consortium that waited until the club was liquidated before riding to the rescue. Why should they get their hands dirty eh? Let the bad man do it and then ride to the rescue.

Our united love for the club doesn't mean that we all have to back Smith and hs consortium.

Churlish Dude.

Then why is it pro one camp or the other? This rally whilst not 'anti green' is quite simply anti green.

What isn't anti green about a protest saying 'we dont want your money, we want this other guys, even though you're the one who put it up when it was needed' I mean how could that ever be construed as anti green?

why do you think that? i dont know enough about it but seems to work ok in germany etc

Yes in Germany different mindset and culture. I have alwasy been of the impression that fan representation on the board or as club owners would be a disaster , just look at the self interest that shines through from a number of different parties.

No, groups of supporters holding banners saying 'go home yank' is why we struggle to unite fans.

A group with a membership of 50-150 proclaiming to be the voice of the fans is why we cant unite our fans.

Where is a 'rally' (protest) saying 'we dont want you, we want this guy instead' 'pro rangers'?

The same consortium that waited until the club was liquidated before riding to the rescue. Why should they get their hands dirty eh? Let the bad man do it and then ride to the rescue.

Our united love for the club doesn't mean that we all have to back Smith and hs consortium.

yeah i agree with you to a point, i just hate this bloody rivalry between supporters, i buy a season ticket i go to games and i support rangers and to me its just baffling what i hear between rangers fans.

I personally think walter etc didn't step in before because they didnt want to be the ones to get a cva rejected, maybe they always new it was going down a newco route. but surely you can't say you don't trust walter smith?

Pro Rangers is it?

Why the need when the stadium is full for nearly every home game anyway.

We buy the strips, food, corporate etc and if they had a paper cup with RFC on it we would but that to and say its better than any other paper cup on the market.

Thats what the fans do day in, day out.

The fans need prove nothing to anybody about being pro Rangers and this is actually quite annoying to me.

People are using fans loyalty to further their own aims.

Better to have Green and McColl in a studio taking questions from supporters to see which is the best for the club going forward.

The fans have been pro Rangers for 140 yrs and that will never change for the next 140 yrs.

Mass rally to prove you are pro Rangers, don't make me laugh.

"now this is OUR big chance to win our club back"

Win the club back from who?

Mr Green owns it just now so that would be him, yes.

Its not an anti Green rally though, or is it? :blush:

Yes in Germany different mindset and culture. I have alwasy been of the impression that fan representation on the board or as club owners would be a disaster , just look at the self interest that shines through from a number of different parties.

yeah i agree right now it would be disastrous but i would hope more than anything that this whole mess will stop all the self interest from various parties. i just hope a figure head like smith can unite fans

cmon the anti RST stuff is so fucking boring and disrespectful mate .These guys love Rangers just like you and me.They just dont share the same opinion as us but theres no need to make it personal

and that applies to Swally and others

Then why is it pro one camp or the other? This rally whilst not 'anti green' is quite simply anti green.

What isn't anti green about a protest saying 'we dont want your money, we want this other guys, even though you're the one who put it up when it was needed' I mean how could that ever be construed as anti green?

I think its quite clear Dude that the lines are being drawn. With no disrespect to Charels Green - I trust Walter more - the guy has bled Rangers and a history an cv behind him that no-one else can match.