New Puma kit

WadeWilson

Also I may as well fire in the red & black versions of that mock up, seeing as this is supposedly the final night for speculation!

I for one would like to think that Rangers are a team who should get their own special design. The Italy one the mock up is based on is pretty classy, the most successful football club in the world should also get nothing but the best.

gersthirdaway.jpg

you best get on the phone to puma. Get them to employ you mate. Them tops would sell thousands. Even neutrals would buy them

Finally with the new kits getting revealed today it might put a stop to all the wee diddies putting their drawings up looking for praise like a wee wean wanting to put their painting they did at school on the fridge.

No offence.

Aye, nothing to stop the fannies who come on threads purely to have a pop yet though.

I don't like the home kit, the gay little red and white bit in the middle of the collar looks stupid... Away kits are spot on though. The only good thing about the home kit is the colour of the blue seems brighter and more radiant. Oh and of course good to see the black socks back

Can anyone ease my OCD like tendencies and enlighten me into why some of the kits have the number above the puma logo and others have it below the logo in Dark Passengers photo? Other than that the kit looks cracking.

Goalkeepers below, the rest above.

Wouldn't have minded the home top if it wasn't for the absolute belter that got posted in here which would have been imo the best top we have ever had :(

:lol: I know! Wish I never seen that custom shirt it was stunning. Home top os still gorgeous though I love the "1872" on the back. 5 Stars are back too which is superb.

Also I may as well fire in the red & black versions of that mock up, seeing as this is supposedly the final night for speculation!

I for one would like to think that Rangers are a team who should get their own special design. The Italy one the mock up is based on is pretty classy, the most successful football club in the world should also get nothing but the best.

gersthirdaway.jpg

Can someone mock that in orange