Auchenhowie (Murray Park) name change?

WilliamFyfe

What ever happened to the Season Ticket holders getting to change the name of MP?

Or is it staying called Auchenhowie?

I liked the thought of it being called "The Rangers Fooball Academy, The Rangers Academy, Moses McNeil Academy etc"

What's your thoughts? Keep it as Auchenhowie or change it to something Rangers related?

I'm sure CG hasn't forgot about it and will go about the name change shortly.

I like "The Rangers Football Academy" which is suitable as the youth academy etc is based there too. I like Auchenhowie too.

What ever happened to the Season Ticket holders getting to change the name of MP?

Or is it staying called Auchenhowie?

I liked the thought of it being called "The Rangers Fooball Academy, The Rangers Academy, Moses McNeil Academy etc"

What's your thoughts? Keep it as Auchenhowie or change it to something Rangers related?

I think the problem with giving ST holders the choice of names is that we will end up woth a plethora of names being bandied about,for example, Davie Cooper Academy, Jim Baxter football school of excellence, Founding Fathers football complex etc.....and you can bet that no matter what name was chosen, some fucker would whinge about it, so perhaps Rangers Football Academy would be a safer bet....Or Auchenhowie.

As long as it it isn't left as Murray Park, I think the majority of fans would be happy....obviously some would rather it remain as is but they are in the vast minority.

I think the problem with giving ST holders the choice of names is that we will end up woth a plethora of names being bandied about,for example, Davie Cooper Academy, Jim Baxter football school of excellence, Founding Fathers football complex etc.....and you can bet that no matter what name was chosen, some fucker would whinge about it, so perhaps Rangers Football Academy would be a safer bet....Or Auchenhowie.

As long as it it isn't left as Murray Park, I think the majority of fans would be happy....obviously some would rather it remain as is but they are in the vast minority.

When the season ticket forms came out there was a separate sheet with two choices. It was either Moses McNeil or davie cooper so the choices are limited.

I voted for super cooper as he was my hero growing up.

We've seen the dangers in naming it after a 'name'. I'd prefer something 'Rangers' related and then nowt can come out of woodwork at a later date about any person.

Names come and names go but we are Rangers and always will be Rangers.