European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Could someone correct me if I'm wrong with these numbers!

Taxpayers land worth many many millions was reduced to a price of just over £4.1m when it should have been valued alot more .

The £4.1m was reduced further more by approx £3.5m to £675,000 due to 'abnormalities' that Celtic fc themselves had decided was there .

Celtic fc were then given 2 advanced payments of £329,000 & £253,000 from SLA (Lennoxtown initiative) for future use of facilities that never happened. So £675k minus both advanced payments totalling £582k equals £93k Celtic payed for land ?

But to make matters worse GCC used Celtic park for conferences during this period for approx £90k , so by this estimation , they paid the sum of fuck all for taxpayers land that was never allowed on open market??

Some journalists need to grow a set and delve in deeper to this outrageous dealings of total corruption! I hope they are reading this thread.

Lots of evidence, but still not confident, they seem to squirm their way out of everything

They are helped out of everything mate .Even the rancid bastards know that corruption is going down here but Scotland's media all must be in Pedros pockets as not 1 cowardly fuckpig will touch it

Has any of this been raised to the police? Some of this is verging on fraud I would have thought.

like most things with them nowadays .They won't be interested if it's anything to do with them.Corruption and Nepotism .Its for everyone to see but it's like the Vatican never gets investigated for pedophilia .Amazing

Taxpayers land worth many many millions was reduced to a price of just over £4.1m when it should have been valued alot more .

The £4.1m was reduced further more by approx £3.5m to £675,000 due to 'abnormalities' that Celtic fc themselves had decided was there .

Celtic fc were then given 2 advanced payments of £329,000 & £253,000 from SLA (Lennoxtown initiative) for future use of facilities that never happened. So £675k minus both advanced payments totalling £582k equals £93k Celtic payed for land ?

But to make matters worse GCC used Celtic park for conferences during this period for approx £90k , so by this estimation , they paid the sum of fuck all for taxpayers land that was never allowed on open market??

Some journalists need to grow a set and delve in deeper to this outrageous dealings of total corruption! I hope they are reading this thread.

That's a part of it, yes but that doesn't start on the effective gifting of the streets around Celtic Park and the destruction of a listed building. There's obviously been a light shone on this now but had it not been it's up to the imagination to say whether the one way flow of money would have stopped. It seems coincidental that this cosy relationship seems to have quietened down now.

The 675k was for westhorn which they bought from GCC the sla was from EDC for Lennoxtown which the scum paid just under £500k for and got more than £800k back via the sla.

MP Jo swinson has the info for what EDC got out of the SLA but you have to be in her constituency for her to provide you with the details of it so if any bear lives in East Dumbartonshire you can email her jo.swinson.mp@parliament.uk

oB91hfAa_normal.jpegjohn stevens @pzj_1 · 3h

information commissioner 'The Council confirmed to the Commissioner (3 July 2014) that the preliminary investigation of the European Commission was still underway and had not been completed

oB91hfAa_normal.jpegjohn stevens @pzj_1 · 3h

The Commissioner is satisfied that the case has been referred to the European Commission,and that the withheld information has been passed to the Commission for the purposes of its investigation (the celtic plc commissioned geotechnical report)

To me, Celtic have been downsizing and stockpiling money since last Summer. So the question is why? Is it linked to this?

Sure I read somewhere that it cost them £66million in outgoings last year there's no way they can generate that much income even with champs league money.

So they will be selling players to make up the shortfall

john stevens @pzj_1 · 1m

In 2004, Celtic FC commissioned a geotechnical report on the ground to inform its negotiations on the purchase of the site.

ohn stevens @pzj_1 · 55s

Celtic FC passed the geotechnical report to the Council for discussion during the negotiations, which continued until 2007

ohn stevens @pzj_1 · 11s

2 years previous to the cfc commissioned report, cfc developed 'westhorn' and no remedial work needed carried out

This latest revelation is surely the final nail in the coffin and a full investigation is on the cards.

Keep up the good work pzj and all bears in East Dunbartonshire get on the case to your MP

Not quite, the SLA money from Lennoxtown initiative relates to the land purchase at Lennoxtown not Westhorn

Sure I read somewhere that it cost them £66million in outgoings last year there's no way they can generate that much income even with champs league money.

But they've posted robust profits in their last two sets of figures?

But they've posted robust profits in their last two sets of figures?

You would have to read the ins and outs on football tax havens I'm sure he did a piece on their accounts basically saying all the good stuff is at the front of the accounts and all the stuff they don't want shareholders to notice is at the back hoping no one will see it

Not quite, the SLA money from Lennoxtown initiative relates to the land purchase at Lennoxtown not Westhorn

I live in East Dunbartonshire and I am waiting on someone getting back to me to tell me what I should be putting in my email to Jo Swinson,,,,,,I would like to get it right and I am not 100% sure of what to put in the email. A well thought out email is needed and if someone can draft one together I am happy to send it on under my name as a constituent of East Dunbartonshire

The 675k was for westhorn which they bought from GCC the sla was from EDC for Lennoxtown which the scum paid just under £500k for and got more than £800k back via the sla.

MP Jo swinson has the info for what EDC got out of the SLA but you have to be in her constituency for her to provide you with the details of it so if any bear lives in East Dumbartonshire you can email her jo.swinson.mp@parliament.uk

As Above

I live in East Dunbartonshire and I am waiting on someone getting back to me to tell me what I should be putting in my email to Jo Swinson,,,,,,I would like to get it right and I am not 100% sure of what to put in the email. A well thought out email is needed and if someone can draft one together I am happy to send it on under my name as a constituent of East Dunbartonshire

Think they lose money even with Champions League football that is why they sell a player or two every summer, that is the reality of playing in Scotland just now even with a massive influx of European football money you still don't break even

As Above

Jo Swinson received the info from edc so all you are asking for is what she received .

So all I would say in my email would be

Please send me a copy of the services East Dumbartonshire council received from Celtic via the service level agreement

Ms Swinson

I am a Council Tax payer In East Dunbartonshire and I am a little concerned about information I have been given about some alleged irregularities regarding a land deal which took place between EDC & Celtic Football Club in Lennoxtown.

Could you please send me a copy of the Services East Dunbartonshire Council recieved from Celtic Football Club via the Service Level Agreement.

Regards

Would that do the job?

Aye but get the email address for a DR journalist and CC them in too. Everyone should copy a journalist in

Be as well copying Liewell on the email cc: as he is omnipotent and will get to see it at some stage via one of his minions.

another update today on FTH this time about a key missing minutes of meeting about sale of Lennoxtown. this coupled with the geotechinical report farce for westhorn, it's not looking good for the people/organisations involved in all these land deals.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/nhsggc-say-they-have-no-copy-of-minutes-of-corporate-governance-meeting-approving-lennoxtown-sale-to-celtic/