European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

What... If any. Action can the SFA etc take on septic if found guilty of wrongdoing?

Going by their efforts with us and before guilt is proven, they should be looking to strip titles and cups within a five way agreement between sfa, spfl and the three companies that own sellik.

Going by their efforts with us and before guilt is proven, they should be looking to strip titles and cups within a five way agreement between sfa, spfl and the three companies that own sellik.

Reagan should just sign a blank piece of paper and we will fill in "suitable punishments" for them.

I see on the BBC gossip column that Deila wants an indoor training but for Celtic. Wonder how long before there is chat of Celtic buying part of that Emirates Arena thing....

Or maybe I'm just cynical!? :lol:

Slit eyes "Emirates Arena that is ours now"

GCC "sure thing Pete, how much do you want us to pay you to take it off our hands?"

I have not contacted yet soul boy….I was waiting until we got the ideal email to send…I was expecting something from pzj to help me on this. I have no problems sending it if it gets put together…all ideas by weekend to send on Monday?

I feel we really need to word this properly!

I had a message from TheChain on 22nd July as below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awright bud.

I've asked pzj_1 to write the letter for you as he would word it better than me.

Originally, I was asking him for some pointers incase I had forgotten any good points to mention but he told me to leave it with him and he would sort it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Then 2 days later after I wrote that I feel we need to get this spot on…….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye, deffo bud.

Seems a busy chap so will give him another couple of days and if i have heard nothing send him another message.

I imagine if he does it, it will be of such quality that it could be used as a template for anyone who wants to send a letter to their MP/MSP.

We shall see.

All the best. Be in touch when i hear from him again.

So The Chain any advance? or if anyone else feels they can construct an email or one between us we agree on I will send it!

mongoose . I saw on twitter couple of weeks ago someone asked MP jo Swinson about the lennoxtown land deal her reply was the lennoxtown training ground was not in her constituency so there was nothing she could do

I can only assume the reason she has the info regarding the sla is that the lennoxtown imitative offices are in her constituency as the sla was between lennoxtown initiative and the scum.

I personally would just say to her I reside in E. Dumbartonshire can I please have a copy of the sla between Celtic fc and the lennoxtown initiative

Regards .......

she said she would give a copy to anyone who asked who resides in her constituency so I don't think the wording has to be spot on .

That's just my personal opinion

http://www.dailyreco...-taking-4088464

arron Garmory appointed interim chief of West of Scotland Housing Association

Chief executive Duncan McNaught is taking early retirement due to ill health

Carron-GarmoryJPG.jpgCarron Garmory, new interim chief executive of West of Scotland Housing Association. Pic: Comp

West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) has appointed Carron Garmory as its interim chief executive to replace Duncan McNaught who is taking early retirement due to ill health.

Garmory, currently director of finance and corporate services, takes up the role as interim chief executive with immediate effect.

Can anyone make a sentence using the words sinking, rats and ship?

WSHA said it has now launched a recruitment process to fill the chief executive role on a permanent basis, which it expects to complete by early next year.

Katie McLeod, chair of West of Scotland Housing Association, said: “It is with regret that our chief executive Duncan McNaught is retiring due to ill health.

“With his extensive knowledge and experience in the sector, Duncan will be a huge miss to the organisation, both professionally and personally.

“However, both myself and the other Committee Members know that with our support and that of Gentoo Group, Carron’s appointment will enable a seamless transition for all of our stakeholders.

“We wish her well in her new role.”

West of Scotland Housing Association was established in 1965 as a social, sheltered and amenity housing provider.

The association, which has 3,000 homes in Glasgow and the west of Scotland, became a subsidiary of 30,000-home Gentoo Group in April 2013.

mongoose . I saw on twitter couple of weeks ago someone asked MP jo Swinson about the lennoxtown land deal her reply was the lennoxtown training ground was not in her constituency so there was nothing she could do

I can only assume the reason she has the info regarding the sla is that the lennoxtown imitative offices are in her constituency as the sla was between lennoxtown initiative and the scum.

I personally would just say to her I reside in E. Dumbartonshire can I please have a copy of the sla between Celtic fc and the lennoxtown initiative

Regards .......

she said she would give a copy to anyone who asked who resides in her constituency so I don't think the wording has to be spot on .

That's just my personal opinion

Thanks Soulboy….I am pretty sure though that the Lennoxtown facility IS in East Dunbartonshire…however it appears there is a split for MP's

http://www.s1kelty.com/news/gregg-mcclymont-to-represent-lennoxtown-in-parliament.html

Jo Swinson for part of East Dunbartonshire including Bearsden,Milngavie,Bishopbriggs etc. And Gregg McClymont who represents Kirkintilloch East Lennoxtown etc.

Perhaps we need some Bears in Both sides to write to keep up the pressure.

I will wait until Monday before I fire off the mail you suggested and see what her reply is.

What is the Forums thoughts on this as the email to Jo Swinson?

Dear Ms Swinson

I am a resident in your constituent of East Dunbartonshire ( Name and Address attached)

I am interested in finding out more about the Deal between Celtic Football Club and The Lennoxtown initiative,as I have heard that all may not seem to be 'above board'.

As a council Tax payer to East Dunbartonshire I would like to obtain a copy of the Service Level Agreement between the two parties.

I believe I am entitled to obtain this information under the Freedom of Information Act.

Regards

Doing my bit for the cause! :uk:

Email sent

Auto reply below, I will keep you all posted on any further developments!

Thank you very much for your email. This acknowledgement has been triggered automatically and while I have not yet had the chance to read your message, I wanted you to know it has been safely received and will be acted on. I receive a large number of letters and emails each day and while I do my very best to respond to you within a week, complex issues may take some time to resolve. If your query is really urgent then please call my office on 0141 943 1568 and my team will do their best to help.

Please note that there is a strict Parliamentary rule that MPs can only help their own constituents. You can click here<http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/> to check if I am your MP. If I am your MP, then please can you email me your full name and postal address if you have not already done so in the first email as this will help me to act on your behalf more quickly.

For enquiries related to my work as Minister for Employment Relations and Consumer Affairs please email enquiries@bis.gsi.gov.uk. For enquiries related to my work as Minister for Women and Equalities please email enquiries@culture.gov.uk

Thank you for taking the time to write to me.

With very best wishes,

Jo Swinson

Member of Parliament for East Dunbartonshire

House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

0141 943 1568 / 020 7219 8088

jo.swinson.mp@parliament.uk

www.joswinson.org.uk

For EDC to claim they have no copies of the c****c SLA is astonishing. The fact is if you were involved with any sort of partnership with EDC regarding community education you were expected to complete EDC specific documented records. I know this first hand as I handled community education classes on their behalf through one of the FE colleges they were in partnership with for a number of years. The fine details of these partnerships was agreed at regular meetings by the appropriate members of staff from the organisations involved and if a full service was not delivered then they would want good reason why.

To give examples they had their own enrolment forms and attendance registers which had to be completed separate from those completed for the college, each new class was visited by a member of EDC's community education department usually on the first class of the course to promote the work being carried out for the council and so on. If records were not delivered as and when they should have been it was then brought to the attention of the lecturer pretty quickly by an email from who ever was handling the admin side of things from within the community education section of EDC.

As this was the case of community education classes involving adults I would fully expect for there have to have been even more documentation for anything that required anybody being sent into the local schools or for children from the schools being taken into non-council owned facilities due to the legal requirements for disclosures on anybody who may come into contact with them. Even people who were teaching adults had to be covered by a disclosure under the children and adults at risk policies carried out by all councils and educational establishments. So there must be some records of what services c****c's people carried out under the SLA.

PS To admin. It may be that the picture of Carron Garmory should be removed form the posting above as we are relying on her for honest information from her in the future in regards to the business they had with c****c. I doubt if putting a big picture of her on fans forum is the best way to go about fostering good relations with the lady for the future.