European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

We now know that GCC sold land at a vastly discounted to ra sellik based on a geotechnical report produced by ra sellick?

We now know the NHS sold the scum land but somehow a SLA was set up where they got all the money back and some.

We know know Curran stuck her beak in, what for is anyone's business.

I'm not sure if that's progress but I do think the public purse has been abused and we do news to wait to see if the EC think the same way.

I think the scum might slither out it though by declaring they are just an innocent party in the whole thing albeit they've done not bad out all the deals.

The preliminary investigation is a slow burner but if I'm reading it correctly any full investigation needs to be completed in two months once instigated.

london rd school a B listed building was knocked down even though historic scotland said the report was shoddy

We now know that GCC sold land at a vastly discounted to ra sellik based on a geotechnical report produced by ra sellick?

We now know the NHS sold the scum land but somehow a SLA was set up where they got all the money back and some.

We know know Curran stuck her beak in, what for is anyone's business.

I'm not sure if that's progress but I do think the public purse has been abused and we do news to wait to see if the EC think the same way.

I think the scum might slither out it though by declaring they are just an innocent party in the whole thing albeit they've done not bad out all the deals.

The preliminary investigation is a slow burner but if I'm reading it correctly any full investigation needs to be completed in two months once instigated.

The 2 month thing is for the EC to inform the company / persons under investigation if it will go any further or otherwise. This has gone well beyond that period and as we speak the EC are continually being provided with new evidence by PZJ, football tax havens etc., so this is still under investigation and could continue for a while yet. Only an idiot and let's hope the EC guys investigating this are not, would see these scumbags as some kind of innocent party in all this.

Menu

footballtaxhavensIntersection of Football, Tax Havens and Financial & Moral Integrity

Celtic SLA: NHSGGC, EDC & SE claim they do not have a copy of the document. Even though they allocated funds or benefited.

Neither of the two public bodies that put the most money into the Celtic SLA, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde (NHSGGC) and Scottish Enterprise (SE) have a copy of the Celtic SLA.

Also East Dunbartonshire Council (EDC), a funder and the main recipient of the Celtic SLA’s delivered ‘services’ does not have a copy of the SLA either.

Seems very strange that the NHSGGC allocated £464,333 to the Celtic SLA in the year ending 31st March 2007 and Scottish Enterprise Dunbartonshire £253,000 in the year ending 31st March 2008 but neither knows what they were paying for.

Even worse is the EDC which received £884,167 of ‘services’ through the Celtic SLA over the 8 years ending recently on the 31st March 2014. How did they know whether the ‘services’ match the schedule and quality of what was stated in the Celtic SLA if they didn’t have a copy?

Although the funds passed through The Lennoxtown Initiative, that ‘charity’ company was created by the EDC, NHSGGC and SED, they had directors representing the three public bodies on the board. Those representatives would have had to approve the Celtic SLA.

The misuse of ALEOs, Arms Length External Organisations, has attracted the attention of Audit Scotland in several reports, here and here with the first report in March 2005 called ‘Following The Public Pound’.

Question for the NHSGGC, EDC & SE – How can you follow the public pound when you do not retain contracts, and that is what the Celtic SLA was, and track what was promised then matched to what was delivered?

Unless there was no written contract? But then that would mean they participated in a fraud.

NHSGGC FoI reply

East Dunbartonshire Council FoI reply

Scottish Enterprise FoI reply

©footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com 

About these ads

Share this:

Twitter34Facebook37

Related

What services did EDC get from the Celtic SLA, especially in first 2 years when payments to Celtic were highest?In "Financial Integrity"

Direct chain from Celtic's payment to NHS GGC and their payment back to the Celtic SLA: SED & SFA's involvementIn "Financial Integrity"

Lennoxtown Initiative recycled what Celtic paid for Lennoxtown back to them, most in the same year. Plus a bonus.In "Financial Integrity"

91 pages - but has in fact the European Commission done anything concrete to seek an explanation on the Celtic land deals?

yes there was only a complaint put in about westhorn. But the EY asked gcc and the scum for documentation on all the land deals

so what exactly do we hope the tarriers get investigated for, surely its more than one land deal

personally I didn't think lennoxtown land deal was going to get them in trouble but this sla if no one can prove what it was for is entirely different they got money from a public authority so they might get done for that.

London rd school is another I think they're in the shit for getting a listed building demolished due to a dodgy report

I also think depending on Margaret currants involement with the WOSHA land deal could be another

Soulboy, is the £884,167 the total of all funds that c****c received from all of the organisations involved in this debacle?

I find it had to believe that none of these organisations would have no records available of these transactions unless they had been deliberately removed. I would suggest that one of our members who lives in East Dunbartonshire contacts whichever body deals with this sort of thing and request an investigation into possibly theft of records or fraud within EDC.

It would certainly now seem that there is a pattern forming here where any public body who have had dealing with c****c have had a serious problem in regard to the security of any documentation of financial dealings with them.

personally I didn't think lennoxtown land deal was going to get them in trouble but this sla if no one can prove what it was for is entirely different they got money from a public authority so they might get done for that.

London rd school is another I think they're in the shit for getting a listed building demolished due to a dodgy report

I also think depending on Margaret currants involement with the WOSHA land deal could be another

so how much are we looking at here that they might need to pay back, and how long back does it go

Soulboy, is the £884,167 the total of all funds that c****c received from all of the organisations involved in this debacle?

I find it had to believe that none of these organisations would have no records available of these transactions unless they had been deliberately removed. I would suggest that one of our members who lives in East Dunbartonshire contacts whichever body deals with this sort of thing and request an investigation into possibly theft of records or fraud within EDC.

It would certainly now seem that there is a pattern forming here where any public body who have had dealing with c****c have had a serious problem in regard to the security of any documentation of financial dealings with them.

i can't remember the exact total of the funds they received it do remember it was in excess of £800k so your total is probs correct.

I'm sure pzj will be asking questions on twitter to mps about this as he said if there is no contract then it's fraud . So I guess the next FOI will be to get a copy of the contract

Has anyone contacted there MSP about all of this to demand answers? I contacted mine and he replied the same day saying he would only talk to me if i was in his constituency. I gave him my details and it has been silence ever since! Not even an acknowledgement and that he would respond within a time period. Does anyone know if there is a time period where they have to respond by?

Is anyone in Margaret Currans constituency.

They could write to her state that they are concerned by the suggestion that she may have tried to or did influence decisions with regards to Lennoxtown and that while they are sure the accusations are unfounded it would be helpful if she did deny any involvement and furnace a copy of the minutes of the meeting in question would be appreciated.

A clear statement that she did not attend or contact the committee in question would suffice for now.

It'll be interesting to see what info MP ko Swinson holds on the sla . Mongoose was on this thread the other week saying he would contact her.

So mongoose if you're reading this any reply from her yet ?

I have not contacted yet soul boy….I was waiting until we got the ideal email to send…I was expecting something from pzj to help me on this. I have no problems sending it if it gets put together…all ideas by weekend to send on Monday?

I feel we really need to word this properly!

I had a message from TheChain on 22nd July as below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awright bud.

I've asked pzj_1 to write the letter for you as he would word it better than me.

Originally, I was asking him for some pointers incase I had forgotten any good points to mention but he told me to leave it with him and he would sort it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​Then 2 days later after I wrote that I feel we need to get this spot on…….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye, deffo bud.

Seems a busy chap so will give him another couple of days and if i have heard nothing send him another message.

I imagine if he does it, it will be of such quality that it could be used as a template for anyone who wants to send a letter to their MP/MSP.

We shall see.

All the best. Be in touch when i hear from him again.

So The Chain any advance? or if anyone else feels they can construct an email or one between us we agree on I will send it!

Is anyone in Margaret Currans constituency.

They could write to her state that they are concerned by the suggestion that she may have tried to or did influence decisions with regards to Lennoxtown and that while they are sure the accusations are unfounded it would be helpful if she did deny any involvement and furnace a copy of the minutes of the meeting in question would be appreciated.

A clear statement that she did not attend or contact the committee in question would suffice for now.

i've been following this from pretty much the start and Margaret currants name has never been mentioned involving lennoxtown only the land deal with WOSHA

If you are unfamiliar with the scums land deal with the west of Scotland housing association then it is this

The scum wanted to swap a piece of land with WOSHA but WOSHA wanted money as well as the scums land, the scum wouldn't pay stating a gentlemen a agreement from about 7 years ago. WOSHA said they knew nothing about the agreement and the scum couldn't provide any proof

So the scum asked Margaret curran to attend a follow up meeting and the deal went through with WOSHA not getting the money they wanted only the land. The thing was the land the scum gave WOSHA was contaminated and ended up costing WOSHA thousands for the clean up bill.

Margaret curran has not answered any questions regarding her involvement in the deal

Two things are fact though 1. she supports the scum and 2. she is also a liar stating that she had lived and worked in the east end all her life when in fact she has lived on the south side of Glasgow for 20 years