Sandy Easdale statement

I don't give a flying fuck whether he is talking about me or not. I'm just opposed to this wholesale condemnation of people who for whatever reason may not renew. The people to blame are those running the club and who preceded them. Not fans who now might have just had enough.

You need to wind your neck in.

Explain how the current board are to blame for the money that went before they arrived?

If you're hosting clients, do you take them for a pie and beans at Cappielow, or do you take them for a 4/5 course meal at Ibrox?

If you're going to defend Sandy Easdale, good for you, maybe you'll get a bus ride.

Maybe someone can tell me what he's actually done wrong at our club, not what his reputation is

It's a clusterfuck mate

Who can we trust ? Nobody

The one guy we all trusted , the gaffer , is turning into a joke figure

Yes mate .That part breaks your heart but I'm just not ready to part with my money with these lyers .I know differences of opinion exist and mine has changed very much with the stuff coming from Easdales .You can smell the bullshit .Still don't trust anyone else though .Sadly I think this is going to go really really bad before it ever gets better .By that I mean these cunts will take us into admin Just for the hell of it ,if they dont get what they want .Just feel it .

How fukin dare he question my loyalty to my club after everything we have been through in the last few years, how dare he suggest that because I and others haven't renewed yet I am killing my club, the renewals aren't even due yet, but he is saying if we don't renew admin 2 will happen, the club won't survive and it will be our fault.

Nearly £60m over the last two years and its our fault we are in the grubber, the brass neck of this cnt is unbelievable.

How fukin dare he!!

Can anyone tell me how a 1.5million loan could see this club dead if admin did kick in?

The loans were secured against Edminston House and, mor eimportantly, the Albion Car Park,

If the club go into admin and we were unabel to pay our loans back, then those 2 properties would be given over to those who provided the loan, the Albion is more important as the use of the Club deck is tied into the Albion remaining in RFC hands.

Wouldn't close the club but would cause real problems in moving forward

I'm in absolutely no doubt large sums of money have been extorted from our club would love to see a full criminal investigation carried out I'm sure there are numerous guilty parties

The accounts say differently, but you keep believing that shite.

Now do some on understand how bad things are? Forget about idiots like Chris Graham and the UOF. This is about the future of the club. We have to remove these people before it's too late.

What's your plan then? I think most of us haven't trusted anyone since after what happened with Whyte, but without any kind of togetherness of support, planning and determined action we have all been pretty much powerless.

Financial mismanagement of club to blame not the fans holding back money. Fans are totally entitled to withdraw money for season tickets until clarification is needed to where it is going. All a total cluster fuck which needs sorted asap.

Absolutely frightening

""If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club"

:lol: :lol:

Aye nae bother Sandy. Get Whyte back, fuck it. We'll give him our money cos it doesny matter whos running the club eh.

How the feck is he blaming the fans??

maybe the slow uptake is because of the constant piss we have to watch every week.............

Show some balls and change the Manager and then see what the intake is.............

Exactly I'm in no doubts sales would take a massive upturn under new management