Bilel Mohsni set to make debut with Tunisian National Team

I hate Rangers fans hating on big Billy, they are as bad as some of the pundits that have a dig about how pish he is, the worrying truth is he's a decent footballer and people fail to see it.

Other than templeton, he's the only one capable of committing the opposition and driving forward. Law hasn't done it all that well since the opening few matches, Aird is one dimensional. Albeit I admit our centre half shouldn't be the one carrying the ball but what's the other option? Lump it to Daly? Out wide to Foster? Fuck that. I'll take a Moshni drive forward any day of the week, it won't come off every time but he's the only one who understands how to take the game to teams, in a footballing manner, it's a shame our midfielders can't do the same. He's gangly and awkward, but he's in control and knows what he's doing, distribution could be better at times but he tries to get the play moving.

10/10 from me, Moshni is a cultured player, dirty as fuck too - we're lucky to have such a solid, unbeaten centre half.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Where does all this hatred come from? And you must be fucking blind as well. He is one of the few players we have that tries to move the ball forward quickly. He IS gangly and DOES look awkward at times but you can't say many of the goals we conceded last year were down to him.............. and he chipped in with a dozen goals himself.

Good luck with Tunisia, big man.

I hate Rangers fans hating on big Billy, they are as bad as some of the pundits that have a dig about how pish he is, the worrying truth is he's a decent footballer and people fail to see it.

Other than templeton, he's the only one capable of committing the opposition and driving forward. Law hasn't done it all that well since the opening few matches, Aird is one dimensional. Albeit I admit our centre half shouldn't be the one carrying the ball but what's the other option? Lump it to Daly? Out wide to Foster? Fuck that. I'll take a Moshni drive forward any day of the week, it won't come off every time but he's the only one who understands how to take the game to teams, in a footballing manner, it's a shame our midfielders can't do the same. He's gangly and awkward, but he's in control and knows what he's doing, distribution could be better at times buthe

he tries to get the play moving.

10/10 from me, Moshni is a cultured player, dirty as fuck too - we're lucky to have such a solid, unbeaten centre half.

He has his faults but Billy can't. Be accused of not giving his all. Some of our seasoned players fail to do that. Time and time again.

A Rangers player makes his international debut and all some can say is he's pish or the worst CB Rangers have had.

Yes its a forum and all about opinion but ffs get a grip, our players may not be of the standard we are used to but the guy has probably just fulfilled one one his footballing goals and seems like a genuinely decent guy,sometimes people could just quite the snide remarks and congratulate him.

Well said, mate. (tu)

And thanks. You have at least given me hope that this place is not yet 100% chock-full of grade A cunts.

Well said, mate. (tu)

And thanks. You have at least given me hope that this place is not yet 100% chock-full of grade A cunts.

Some of it just starts to grind a little. God I haven't been the biggest fan of the management or our style of play this season but it seems sonetimes people just want to slate Rangers just for the hell of it.

The very fact that our players are getting international recognition is HUGE considering the level they are playing at, congratulating a Rangers player shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Some of it just stats to grind a little. God I haven't been the biggest fan of the management or our style of play this season but it seems sonetimes people just want to slate Rangers just for the hell of it.

The very fact that our players are getting international recognition is HUGE considering the level they are playing at, congratulating a Rangers player shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Well said mate (tu)

Some people need a reality check

He's not the worst CB Rangers have had AND this thread really isn't about how he's played is it.

Its my opinion, I don't think we will see Mohsni play at the top level for us. If we do we will be in trouble. Fair play to the guy for getting into the national team but he is still shite imo.

Its my opinion, I don't think we will see Mohsni play at the top level for us. If we do we will be in trouble. Fair play to the guy for getting into the national team but he is still shite imo.

Fair play its your opinion mate but IMO its the wrong thread to have it in tbh.

Oh and BTW do you really think he's been worse than say Ross Perry?

Fair play its your opinion mate but IMO its the wrong thread to have it in tbh.

Oh and BTW do you really think he's been worse than say Ross Perry?

Mohsni is better going forward than defending in a very very poor lg. Under the circumstances this is the worse Rangers team of all time with our poorest manager and i cant see Mohsni playing in the top lg with us, if we do we are in trouble.

Mohsni is better going forward than defending in a very very poor lg. Under the circumstances this is the worse Rangers team of all time with our poorest manager and i cant see Mohsni playing in the top lg with us, if we do we are in trouble.

Totally agree he is far better going forward and can be a bit show boaty at tines but I think he's had a decent season out with the lines of the Dundee It's game and a few league games. Fair play to him though his attitude whilst at Rangers has been superb, even more so off of the park.

He might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think he's done really well to get to play for his country and probably one of the best attitudes in our squad.

Exactly! Where does all this hatred come from? And you must be fucking blind as well. He is one of the few players we have that tries to move the ball forward quickly. He IS gangly and DOES look awkward at times but you can't say many of the goals we conceded last year were down to him.............. and he chipped in with a dozen goals himself.

Good luck with Tunisia, big man.

Spot on (tu)

Other than templeton, he's the only one capable of committing the opposition and driving forward. Law hasn't done it all that well since the opening few matches, Aird is one dimensional. Albeit I admit our centre half shouldn't be the one carrying the ball but what's the other option? Lump it to Daly? Out wide to Foster? Fuck that. I'll take a Moshni drive forward any day of the week, it won't come off every time but he's the only one who understands how to take the game to teams, in a footballing manner, it's a shame our midfielders can't do the same. He's gangly and awkward, but he's in control and knows what he's doing, distribution could be better at times but he tries to get the play moving.

Too bad. He's bloody awful and I for one am desperate to see the back of him.

Certainly do you wank. Cant remember him struggling against poor part time plumbers and postmen.

To be fair, he didn't get the chance to do that.

We have no idea how he would have performed against these guys.

Mohsni is nowhere near as bad as gets made out by some on here.

Mind you, some on here just love to be negative about everyone and everything connected to our club right now.

To be fair, he didn't get the chance to do that.

We have no idea how he would have performed against these guys.

Mohsni is nowhere near as bad as gets made out by some on here.

Mind you, some on here just love to be negative about everyone and everything connected to our club right now.

unfortunately for the negative wee souls our defensive record last year was pretty fookin good.

I think Bilel beside a proper CH and not jig would work very well.

Totally agree mate -

some on here are a fuckin joke, pre-season there was a clamour to get the big man signed off the back of some impressive displays in friendlies, now there's a fuckin witch hunt. This place really pisses me off sometimes. Was it not a case of cribari actually looked ok with big billy beside him. The fact is jig is not a defender and the sooner he goes and frees up his considerable wage the better, In fact part of it could be used to bring in Cuellar and I would imagine you'd see Billy cut out the theatrics etc.

Another thing I remember big Amo used to cover for big Marv, who lets all be honest, he was gash. Maybe billy's getting caught out of position at times etc for much the same reason.

There might also be a bit of complacency but we can say that for every single player just now.

All I'm saying is give the big guy a break

Spot on - this has to be the highlight of the big fellow' s professional career and deserves every plaudit from the Ranger's support. His love for the Club is obvious for all to see.

Tunisia play Belgium on the 7th that will be a big test, let's hope he retains his place.